Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread Mania Leaderboard December 6 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I need about 600 points to get Ginger bunny. By the time end, with my breeding, hatching and evolve, I only can get about 100 points. Need 500 more. Is it worth it to get using food? Have to spend about 60k food now. But a little hesitated though...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    I need about 600 points to get Ginger bunny. By the time end, with my breeding, hatching and evolve, I only can get about 100 points. Need 500 more. Is it worth it to get using food? Have to spend about 60k food now. But a little hesitated though...
    60K apples only give you 300 points unless you like to double it with 15 gems. I don't think it's worth it unless you like the pony so much that you will hatch it right away.

Rhino Keeper
    I was in 1st place for two days. I've never won this before and someone just zoomed past me into first. UGH this always happens. Someone is going to bump me out of 2nd right at the end.
    Good luck to everyone trying to win.

Fashion Designer
    I was in 1st for the first 5 days then down to 4th, back up tp 1st then back down to 3rd and yesterday got down a few and now I'm at 8th spot XD I wanted 6th for the runes but definitely not worth me spending my apples.
    Unfortunately I only spinned 1 10 runes spin this leaderboards so that kicks :/
    Thankfully though I got all the milestones so YAY I have 2 gingerbread animals and then a beautiful new habitat
    Very happy with the prizes on this round of leaderboards. Really hope they start adding old habitats to the milestones more often

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    Actions are beginning to pick up in the last 30 minutes of the event. Many players are boosting to win the top spots. I need to pay attention to remain in the 4th-6th place group in order to win the prize of 10 runes. Currently in the 5th place but not much ahead of the 6th and the 7th place players. This is the most competitive group I have had in the Leaderboard events.

Rhino Keeper
    I will no longer be participating in the leaderboard events. A neighbor of mine held 2nd and myself held 3rd for nearly the full 10 days, and then last 15 minutes all players begin boosting and take the positions away from us. While visiting the members I was grouped with it was clear that most were paying players, so why not buy the animals you want? Why take a moment of joy away from someone? Some players work extremely hard to hold their positions only to have them taken last minute. I would feel much better about myself knowing a player won who doesn't get all the limited animals all the time. Unfortunately I've had to delete several neighbors today.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Actions are beginning to pick up in the last 30 minutes of the event. Many players are boosting to win the top spots. I need to pay attention to remain in the 4th-6th place group in order to win the prize of 10 runes. Currently in the 5th place but not much ahead of the 6th and the 7th place players. This is the most competitive group I have had in the Leaderboard events.
    Hello Supermaay! I was on the 4th place until 20 minutes before the finish. So now the leaderboard is finished and this is the result in my leaderboard. I also wanted the 10 runes, but now I only get food and coins.

1. Place 37.808 points
    2. Place 20.903 points
    3. Place 18.466 points
    4. Place 11.391 points
    5. Place 09.895 points
    6. Place 09.520 points
    7. Place 09.393 points Drachenia

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello Supermaay! I was on the 4th place until 20 minutes before the finish. So now the leaderboard is finished and this is the result in my leaderboard. I also wanted the 10 runes, but now I only get food and coins.

1. Place 37.808 points
    2. Place 20.903 points
    3. Place 18.466 points
    4. Place 11.391 points
    5. Place 09.895 points
    6. Place 09.520 points
    7. Place 09.393 points Drachenia
    Wow, that was rough competition you had. I never get why some players waste MORE money to be first than just buy the grand prize for gems. Like over certain amount the animal is much CHEAPER than getting the gold medal.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm done with leaderboard events. They just aren't fun.
    As I suspected at the last minute I dropped from 2nd to 3rd after being in 1st for two days.
    So disappointing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Doompicnic View Post
    I'm done with leaderboard events. They just aren't fun.
    As I suspected at the last minute I dropped from 2nd to 3rd after being in 1st for two days.
    So disappointing.
    I also hate the way it changes so suddenly and how much it can eat my nerves. But I do like Leaderboards thanks to the opportunity to actually breed animals ( and get mines) and grow food. When there were only World Events- I only got to grow Rune Prunes, and most animals never got fed thanks to the lack of food.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast