Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: A Light in the Dark - The Finale is Here!

I got my charm dragon with fire & magic. I think that's the best way to breed it without magic fails. Although the longest fail for this pair is the 32 hour titan dragon. Charm is 16 hours.
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Executive Chef
    Finished. My dragon egg is on the nest :-)

My son finishes tomorrow, he can't wait!

Rhino Keeper
    I did Charm by breeding Charm and Titan, not many combinations and IIRC there longest fail was only 18 hours.
    I just realised I have crafted the altar already before day 10. I hope that does not mean I need to craft another one.
    I also agree that this has been an enjoyable Tales event tied with the tourney and allowed me to complete the tourney at my own place. Thank you S8, the only problem I have is that my food stocks are now down to 60K which means I need a Leaderboard and Community event next, both of which I do not care about, to gve me time to rebuild my food stocks back to the 380k before I start the next Tales.

After gold loss im giving up on this tales. I wanted to use them for food or skipping steps that requires food. Very hearbroken after gold loss.

Executive Chef
    My sons account is finishing up Chapter 10 for mid level players today. Collecting runestones will be finished in 2 1/2 hours and he won the tournament this morning, so as long as I remember to check his game at lunchtime he's as good as finished, lol! Will be done before leaderboard starts later today.

He's very excited to win all the new dragons with Tales and the tournament.

Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1396.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	34043
    That was close! I need to stock up on food now ��

Finally finished the tale. I'm now the proud owner of the Light Mother Dragon.(woohoo)

Host(ess)
    I'm really disappointed in the habitats for my dragons.

Farm Supplier
    The amount of food is outrageous. I will not be able to finish this one. I had everything except for the food. Can not get enough to raise to 13 on the second dragon and will not be able to get the runes for the harvest. Very bummed out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by candylou36 View Post
    The amount of food is outrageous. I will not be able to finish this one. I had everything except for the food. Can not get enough to raise to 13 on the second dragon and will not be able to get the runes for the harvest. Very bummed out.
    For me it is not the amount of food required I make sure I have enough before I start a tales.
    It just means I sacrifice a lot to do it, eg. constant planting/harvesting. Very limited feeding other dragons eg, one piece a day for 4 dragons, 1-3, 4-6, 7-9 and 10-15, so incredibly slow development, I only breed if it part of a tales event and I still have loads in storage, and not really engaging in any other event that requires feeding eg. Leaderboard I will only do my usual feeds nothing extra.
    What I do not like now is the constant stream of events, now Leaderboard appears to be overlapping and that reduces time to regenerate my food stocks where I will not have sufficient food to complete a Tales.