Page 45 of 140 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    I am taking this real sloooow! i think I'll have to start taking screen shots of what I'm sending off. Short term memory!!!! I can see myself suddenly realizing I'm down to one rat tail.

Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    well, i am sitting here drinking my coffeetini wondering when the BBB is going to step in and start to regulate these greedy little elves....the number of items they request for the jetblue sparrow airline is crazy!. some of these rare items really need to be looked at and adjusted, because if they remain the same , and people dont do those trades, whats the point? ( i know i know the 20 gem refresh button ! ) but ...really.....no......adjust the amount please.
    I guess we all have to make complaints at the BBB about the JetBlue sparrow's corrupt, shady, fly-by-night deals. I also think these elves are stringing us along with the underhanded way they're setting up these sneaky trades.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Also expansions please!! I'm having to keep more stuff out in order to have the needed places to collect from.

Where do I get the gold runes? I'm confused on that and by the way I'm regretting not getting the dew flower because I bar Ly even get dew drops from ivy it's like 1 out of ten collections 😫🤔 anyways thanks for any future info on gold runes

Rhino Keeper

More Trade Details

Because I've been seeing many seemingly conflicting reports about how trades are working with regards to items being taken I did an experiment...

I intentionally sent only 2 items(hit deliver on 2 items) and then waiting the full 17+ hours for the trade to expire without choosing deliver on the other 4 items and making sure not to hit the right-side deliver... The results ARE NOT what many people have been claiming.

Only the 2 items that I clicked deliver on were lost(because I clicked deliver for those items they are immediately taken from my inventory and there is no way to cancel).

All other items in the list remain untouched and I confirmed all quantities for those items were the same right before the timer expiry and after. I also can confirm you get absolutely nothing if you let the trade timer expire without sending out the delivery.

Thus if you "accidentally" choose deliver for 1 item and then notice there is another you DO NOT want to lose and you don't want to go through with the trade simply wait for the trade timer to expire... You will only lose the items you've "pre-loaded".

I hope these details help clear up some confusion/mis-information about the new trading system... I still have other things I want to try and confirm to gather more data points.

Hope this helps!
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

On the whole, i really like this new update. A new character, a new long term goal, a new cute building , new interestenig ways to ulnload the maxed out items. (even if it IS a bit of a bummer that it can't be moved, but, as it is, is in my faerie reserve and it looks pretty good there) .
    But this elves are really shady characters! Asking for so many resources and giving back a handful of bronze runes in return! I guess they feel really safe and ***********, up there in the clouds!

Executive Chef
    Attachment 33804

Not all people had the love shack ,the first picture in my set of 6 is a seed from that event ,so a lot of people will not even know what this is , I won't have any trouble filling it, but how fair will it be to others

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Attachment 33804

Not all people had the love shack ,the first picture in my set of 6 is a seed from that event ,so a lot of people will not even know what this is , I won't have any trouble filling it, but how fair will it be to others
    Strange... I wonder if the trades are created based on the items in each players inventory? I'll be on the lookout and see if I notice that seed come up as I don't have the love shack.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Because I've been seeing many seemingly conflicting reports about how trades are working with regards to items being taken I did an experiment...

I intentionally sent only 2 items(hit deliver on 2 items) and then waiting the full 17+ hours for the trade to expire without choosing deliver on the other 4 items and making sure not to hit the right-side deliver... The results ARE NOT what many people have been claiming.

Only the 2 items that I clicked deliver on were lost(because I clicked deliver for those items they are immediately taken from my inventory and there is no way to cancel).

All other items in the list remain untouched and I confirmed all quantities for those items were the same right before the timer expiry and after. I also can confirm you get absolutely nothing if you let the trade timer expire without sending out the delivery.

Thus if you "accidentally" choose deliver for 1 item and then notice there is another you DO NOT want to lose and you don't want to go through with the trade simply wait for the trade timer to expire... You will only lose the items you've "pre-loaded".

I hope these details help clear up some confusion/mis-information about the new trading system... I still have other things I want to try and confirm to gather more data points.

Hope this helps!
    Perhaps S8 has done some improvements on the code then? Moon deliberately did not select wooden beams for a trade, but the beams were sent out anyway. She did the same experiment you did but with different results. Very confusing. It seems that the only consistent thing is to not click anything if you don't want to lose even one item in the list. Unless S8 confirms that they have fixed this issue.

I still am enjoying the new features, especially the boosts. I used the gold boost and collected 3 gold nuggets from 4 mine collections. So much potential for our incredible little game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Attachment 33732Attachment 33733Attachment 33733I used the new potion to speed up production in the workshop but the timer still reads 5 hours to produce the spellbound block. I verified thatI the fast worker boost is in effect.
    I've never seen these Boosts before. Are they new as well? How do you get them?