Page 5 of 110 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    Aaahhhr I'll be loving the new event. Any tips on collecting spellbound few for the blocks?
    Don't get hung up on the Dew quite yet... It's very possible/likely if there is a goal it'll only be to get the building to level 5. All buildings got level 6 as a part of the Dew "upgrade" and the new tavern probably has level 6 because of that.

But by all means continue to collect Dew(at least from Ivy Hut) and make the special beams and blocks but don't use them to upgrade anything until S8 advertises a goal requiring it... The Dew is just too hard to come by to upgrade the "wrong" building and it would take years to Max out the new Beams/Blocks.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to all the speedsters for the info so far. Seems like S8 have gone on vacation these last few days.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	173.5 KB 
ID:	33612
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	179.9 KB 
ID:	33613
    Here are the pics from the first two goals

Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Does anyone know...how long we can wait to start this timed goal?
    The last two delayed start events, Essence of Forest and An Orchestrated Event, both had an auto start of 4 days after original release.
    I'd have to say Monday the 26th will be the force date.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    pirate tavern level 1 : 440 Coins per 4 hours

level 2 needs 4 bone, 3 simple glue, 2 ea. fancy block and beam [gives 484 CP4H]

Level 3 needs 10 jewels, 1 ea royal block/beam, 3 simple glue. gives 528 CP4H

level 4 needs 2 ea royal block/beam, 20 silver ore, 2 super glue. gives 572 CP4H

Level 5 needs 2 ea enchanted beam/block, 6 grits, 2 super glue. gives 616 CP4H

Level 6 needs 2 ea spellbound block/beam, 10 hearty stew, 4 super glue. gives 660? CP4H
    So glad I didn't use my 2 spellbound blocks and beams I have in my inventory yet as it would have taken ages to get them, Unless a goal involves getting dew for them as a goal reward.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Don't get hung up on the Dew quite yet... It's very possible/likely if there is a goal it'll only be to get the building to level 5. All buildings got level 6 as a part of the Dew "upgrade" and the new tavern probably has level 6 because of that.

But by all means continue to collect Dew(at least from Ivy Hut) and make the special beams and blocks but don't use them to upgrade anything until S8 advertises a goal requiring it... The Dew is just too hard to come by to upgrade the "wrong" building and it would take years to Max out the new Beams/Blocks.

Very sound advice. All you speed aheads are the life blood of this forum. We love you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I guess I need to stock up on simple feats oh no...
    Isn't it grits we need, for the adventure?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Get out a regular tavern to collect from tomorrow. Just one. You also need 20 silver and 20 living wood for tomorrow. You'll do the new adventure just once. Probably more in future chapters, but just once tomorrow.
    Yayyyy! Katt to the rescue!

Fashion Designer
    Got gold nugget from first adventure.

Rhino Keeper
    If this really requires us to use spellbound beams and blocks then I'm out. I have been collecting spellbound dew since it came out and still don't have enough for the beams and blocks.

I've already started disliking that dew and have taken to calling it spellbound dew dew in my head.

Please don't make us level it to six!!!