Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: The Ride of Little Red! New Storybook Adventure!

Executive Chef
    Main account is doing really well. I have 2 shock foxes as I breed hundreds just as we found out we needed one so I kept one just incase when it came to it I couldn't breed it. But I got it. So they have both been feed and one has evolved which means tomorrow I don't need to evolve for the next 25 feeds and I can also keep feeding costs down. Although I'm doing well food wise. I have 2 chromodiles for later to so that's good. My second account is not doing well at all, I have had 2 of the longest fails for the shock fox but they are both new animals for that account. So I'm still waiting to get my shock fox to complete that chapter. As that account also only operates on 4 farms I'm in for a rocky road haha.

Executive Chef
    The third time was the charm and I now have a Racmoon sitting in the Breeding Den but it will need to wait until tomorrow morning to reach the nest since I have a Pygmy Giraffe (duplicate) sitting in the nest for another 14 hours.

The first part of Chapter 9 went smoothly. I woke up and clicked on the Storybook icon and Act 1 (Raise Big Bad Wolf to Level 12) autocompleted since I already have the Big Bad Wolf at level 15. I fed my level 4 Chromadile 20 times to complete Act 2 (Feed Chromadile 20x). After harvesting my overnight crops of Nexus Nuts, I planted 6 crops of Mana Bananas to complete Act 3 (Plant Mana Bananas x6). I will have to wait until tomorrow morning to complete Act 4 (Hatch a Racmoon) and it will only reach the nest.

I am set up well for Chapter 10 and I want to finish in the morning since I will be rather busy the rest of the day. I already have Big Bad Wolf at level 15 for Act1 (Raise Big Bad Wolf to Level 15). I have a level 1 Racmoon that I can use for feeding. To feed the Racmoon 20x (for Act 2), I would need to Evolve it, so I have fed it through level 3 and placed it into the Evolution Flower so it will be at Level 4 tomorrow and I can complete feeding it without evolving. I have also planted 3 farms with 20 hour crops so that I can quickly complete Act 4 (Collect Basket of Goodies - Harvesting 70x). That means that I will need to plant and harvest Mana Bananas 2 times on the remaining 3 farms to complete Act 3 (Harvest Mana Bananas x6).

Host(ess)
    Finally shock fox.... Breed 5 x Julious Baever @ 15 Hr, 1x Tortigloo at over 10 hours plus fine new Tesllama at 21 hours!
    Truly ridiculous!!

Add that to my lack of space agony, and i am almost Done with this game.
    Lvl 83, 134 animals, and no space for new habitats, and definitly no space for dekorations!

Taking 70 Stones from the mine to expand, get to mine 2 or 3 a day with evolving 24/7 while i can, it's Taking two weeks for a new expansion! Foten i dont even get my evolving rewards, or get one for 6 hrs, 2 for 10 to 14 hours, and each mine often only gest me one stone towards my 70!!!
    the end of tornaments costs valuable rewards too... IT doesn't make any sense.

Challenges all the time with new animals that i Love but i have to keep ****ing others to give the new ones somewhere to live!

two more to Breed during this challenge within 2 days... Not a chance really.
    Poor grandmother waiting at lvl 15 for nothing it seems!!

I'm still updating post #55 in case anyone needs the lower level info. On chapter 9 now...

Executive Chef
    Final chapter for me is tomorrow. I shouldn't have any problems. I have 3 baby Racmoons so that takes care of the feeding step, the Wolf has been level 15 for a couple of days already and I have planted 3 farms with Rune Prunes so I can finish as soon as I'm done with the Mana Bananas.

I started breeding for the required animals early and got them without a problem. I had the Racmoon egg on the nest waiting for 2 days so breeding was at a standstill but that's better than risking not getting another one.

Good luck finishing, everyone!

Farm Supplier
    I don't think I will finish this one. I have a racmoon in the den to finish chapter 9 but have a Pygmy giraffe fail on the nest with 7 hours still to go. My big bad wolf is level 12 but despite planting charm cherries every hour today (except for the one I had to plant mana bananas) I still only have 17k food. I do not want to raise him further if I can not get him to level 15. I only have 75 gems so can't buy much food. I hoped to get food from spin to win today but got coins. I have still got 6 hours to plant cherries but I still don't think that will be enough food. I have never started a story book with such a low amount of food- I used it on the leaderboard event.- lesson learnt there.

Rhino Keeper
    I will be able to complete the event 12 hours before the deadline. I just need to wait another 4 hours for harvesting 3 20-hour crops to fulfill the final act (Collect basket of 70 goodies from harvesting). I like horses and dragons so Little Red will be hatched immediately after I collect it, especially Little Red being an Ultra Rare animal. Good luck everyone. By the way, 3 one-hour crops (Charm Cherries) gave me 5 goodies so you probably can go with 6 8-hour crops to get the 70 goodies in one action.

Executive Chef
    I thought I was being super organised by planting my mangoes during the night, I could feed my two shock foxes first thing and grandmother is already level 15 so that would auto complete then I could collect my mangoes. Well no because my den was full because I forgot about the breed rock rhino step. It would have cost me 23 gems to clear the nest and den so I decided just to harvest mangos and wait for den and nest to clear by itself. Which means I will do mangos tonight. Not great for my food now that it means I have done mangos 12 times instead of 6 but I think I'll still be ok. Just a bit annoying

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I thought I was being super organised by planting my mangoes during the night, I could feed my two shock foxes first thing and grandmother is already level 15 so that would auto complete then I could collect my mangoes. Well no because my den was full because I forgot about the breed rock rhino step. It would have cost me 23 gems to clear the nest and den so I decided just to harvest mangos and wait for den and nest to clear by itself. Which means I will do mangos tonight. Not great for my food now that it means I have done mangos 12 times instead of 6 but I think I'll still be ok. Just a bit annoying
    that's almost what happened to my baby account ! i collected 2 mangos before i realize that i have something else to do before !
    finally i had 2 more mangos to do
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

I was also in your boat with not enough food for big bad wolf. After planting pears and cherries mostly yesterday, I still did not have enough food for the wolf. This morning I only had 24k. Accordingly to Chart D, Level 12 to 13 is 16,000; 13 to 14 is 20,000 and 14 to 15 is 24,000. A whopping 60k is needed for those 3 levels.

To buy more food 250 gems will get you only 21k of food. So sadly, I had to spend my gems to skip the bad wolf level to 15. It cost me 195 gems. Thanks to my neighbors who gift me gems that I have been just saving. I wanted little red very bad and now she is in the nest. So now I will be collecting coins and planting food for awhile as I replenish my stocks again. Now I know you need about 100,000 in food before you start a storybook.

Good luck everyone.