Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: *** A Thank You gift from Storm8 | A Royal Dragon | 7 day redemption timer ***

Rhino Keeper
    has anyone noticed when it blinks their face armour changes from gold to silver then back, or is it just mine?
    I hadn't seen this until I read your post. I really like the colour changing face armour!!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-25-16 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Fixed quote

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    I hadn't seen this until I read your post. I really like the colour changing face armour!!
    I hadn't noticed this. Now I'll have to go look!

New Resident
    What a lovely surprise. I had given up on the stag storyline as I knew I couldn't finish it. Based on the comments here I'll go take another look at that one.

So what are the conditions for one to be eligible for this Dragon? Is it open to all players, or is it restricted to specific levels? Must some certain event had to have been completed?

Farm Supplier
    Mine changes too. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by ZaneGodfrey View Post
    So what are the conditions for one to be eligible for this Dragon? Is it open to all players, or is it restricted to specific levels? Must some certain event had to have been completed?
    Are you level 15 or above? It's a gift from the StoryBook goal. Check your goal book in the upper left corner.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    can you please posts drops.....

I don't want to assume they are the same as a normal dragon. And considering what I just got...a prime cut, it has different drops.
    I got xp, coins, coal on first collect. XP, coins and dragon scale on second.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I had to go check mine. Zoomed all the way in and saw exactly what you mean. It's face mask turns to gold, then silver & back again when it lands ....lol
    I didn't even notice this till I saw a nbr mention it on their wall How cool is color changing armor?! Royal dragon indeed! Huzzah!

Woot! My first dragon. Thx S8.

Royal Dragon

Just wondering why I was not offered this Dragon? What do I need to do to get it? Thanks for your assistance. Sparrowtoo

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast