Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Judy looks in amazement....rynetory2 do I win the prize for the most items on a truck....

45 flour
    34 cheese
    36 biscuits
    Come join me, Judy. I am in total shock at my truck orders. Totally unbelievable!! 169 items?!? My brain is still fuzzy in shock and trying to gather my thoughts to write this post... I even calculated twice cos it was so over the top haha. My truck is called "Bakin' Me Crazy" but I think it should be "Makin' Me Crazy" instead lol. Yes you do get to be in the Hall of Fame for the 2nd unofficial goal.

This truck gave me a bronze. It's sooooo aggravating to give up 42+ silver, 20+ rubies, toy trains, toy horses, pear and goat crafts for 23 trucks and not a single gold cowbell. Looks like I'll to stop trucking soon when my goodies run out. Sigh...

The Titanic Truck! This goal is to see whose truck asks for the most barn items in a full truck. Let's see how outrageous it can get haha. My latest truck just put me at first place for both goals! Hopefully it doesnt get worse for the rest of you guys.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1524 
Size:	126.9 KB 
ID:	31880
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-24-16 at 02:48 AM.