Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Grand Emperor
    @bss0226 - congrats on your gold bell! Thank you and your friend for the smokehouse info, much appreciated!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Judy looks in amazement....rynetory2 do I win the prize for the most items on a truck....

45 flour
    34 cheese
    36 biscuits

Anyone notice at start-up with the 2 corns on the left side!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Judy looks in amazement....rynetory2 do I win the prize for the most items on a truck....

45 flour
    34 cheese
    36 biscuits
    Come join me, Judy. I am in total shock at my truck orders. Totally unbelievable!! 169 items?!? My brain is still fuzzy in shock and trying to gather my thoughts to write this post... I even calculated twice cos it was so over the top haha. My truck is called "Bakin' Me Crazy" but I think it should be "Makin' Me Crazy" instead lol. Yes you do get to be in the Hall of Fame for the 2nd unofficial goal.

This truck gave me a bronze. It's sooooo aggravating to give up 42+ silver, 20+ rubies, toy trains, toy horses, pear and goat crafts for 23 trucks and not a single gold cowbell. Looks like I'll to stop trucking soon when my goodies run out. Sigh...

The Titanic Truck! This goal is to see whose truck asks for the most barn items in a full truck. Let's see how outrageous it can get haha. My latest truck just put me at first place for both goals! Hopefully it doesnt get worse for the rest of you guys.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1484 
Size:	126.9 KB 
ID:	31880
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-24-16 at 02:48 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree this truck is making me want to give up. The rewards are not commensurate with the items we need to supply and the receipt of gold cow bells seems to be stacked against us. I would gladly buy the smokehouse for gems or part of a package to get gold cowbells for real cash. This is so frustrating

New Resident
    Does any one have a glitch with the farmers market?. I have built the market sent one order and the next time I open the game the market is gone and the ground is covered in snow. I have green grass when the market is visible. I have filled one order and start on the next and I can't load the van as the market isn't visible. I am playing on a iPad Pro. I have turned off the iPad and even checked for game updates, not sure how to fix this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    I agree this truck is making me want to give up. The rewards are not commensurate with the items we need to supply and the receipt of gold cow bells seems to be stacked against us. I would gladly buy the smokehouse for gems or part of a package to get gold cowbells for real cash. This is so frustrating
    This part of the game is just like Mr. Merriweather and the hot air balloon. It is fun to play, but has very little reward.

Just taking this opportunity to vent my frustrations with this game. I hadn't read player comments for a while and had hoped to find that our concerns had been addressed by Storm8. Evidently not, after reading the last few pages of this forum.
    I hate to have to say it, but this might be the end of Farm Story 2 for me. I'm at level 89 and have enjoyed several years of farming. Now I find I can't complete orders because I can't get the smokehouse. Filling orders is an important fun part of this game for me. I've filled all but one or two of the truck deliveries since it opened and all I've got to show for it is 1 gold cowbell, 2 silver cowbells and 7 bronze cowbells in a row. i haven't had any outrageous orders to fill like some have reported, but I did have to provide 23 bread and 28 flour in the same order. I've had to let several train deliveries go unfulfilled because of smokehouse items needed. I've yet to see any smokehouse items available for purchase.

If anyone has found a work-around for this problem, please let me know. I'm going to try paying gems to speed up the next truck. Maybe that will help.

Rhino Keeper
    I have three farms. All same level. After completing approx 30 truck deliveries on each farm, I have 1 gold bell on each farm. The ratio 30:1 is what I had predicted at the start of the event and I'm hugely discouraged and saddened.

Not long ago, TL took away ADDITIONAL TREES n PLOTS because TL claimed that that would give certain players UNFAIR ADVANTAGE over the others. Well, what about a CRAFT BUILDING that only a selected few could have? Would that be UNFAIR ADVANTAGE? Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with players getting it early. My problem is with the setup of getting the smokehouse. My problem is with TL.

A craft building is more akin to fruit trees and plots, rather than pets. Setting up a pet based on luck events is bad enough as it is, setting up a craft building based on luck is basically telling the players to walk away from the game.

Without the smokehouse, deliveries are therefore limited. I discarded my train today because I didn't have smoked cheese. I discarded a few of my plane deliveries, too. No need to mention the balloon. Instead of enjoying this game as I used to, this whole week I find myself throwing away deliveries constantly.

By the time the next event comes around, I know I will face the same issue, though may be worse, because if event parts are only obtainable through plane deliveries, then it would be even more difficult.

I think my time with Farm Story 2 is coming near an end. I've really enjoyed it up until now. I've met some really nice farmers here. I don't win all the pets but that's okay. A craft building based on luck just doesn't sit right with me. The Haves, The Have Nots. There's enough inequality in my real world, I don't need that in my virtual world too.

The best of luck to all of you.

Rhino Keeper
    22 orders! When is that third gold cowbell gonna drop? I have been on day and night, and I think I may be about done with the whole thing. The frustration is starting to get to me. This is ridiculous. It's a game, but this isn't fun. Who thought this up? I hate complaining, but if I see one more bronze bell I might throw my Ipad out the window.
    I need a vacation from this game.
    Have a Luvly Day!