Page 90 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

UPDATE:

Level 6 Forest Tree has been changed to a 1 hour timer. The timer for level 6 will return to a 22 hour timer after the event.

Will update this info in the first page as well.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    This quest is way too complicated and very energy driven. I refuse to click the icon that gives you 2 energy to watch a video. I feel that viewing the ads are down since we no longer get gems. To fix this shortage, the game is giving us quests that require way to much energy. We even lost energy from clicking several of our animals which makes the situation even more frustrating. On the brighter side, the forest animal is cute.

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    Maybe this picture will help you

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	31868Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	155.3 KB 
ID:	31869

Thanks jopik, And holy cow that is some trade tickets you have.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    UPDATE:

Level 6 Forest Tree has been changed to a 1 hour timer. The timer for level 6 will return to a 22 hour timer after the event.

Every time I give up, it changes and begins to look doable again. Lol

Thanks for listening to the player feedback on this one!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    I feel sorry for the people who wasted their 40 trade tickets and also wasted gems to get through the quest. Here we go again, change the rules in midstream.
    People who are already done didn't attempt to do this without gems... To be complete with day 10 already, wouldn't they be spending dozens if not hundreds of gems already to unlock early? 20 is a drop in the bucket in that case and doubtful they would have spent the 8+ hours to do other types of trades.

Edit to add: I understand why it could be seen as unfair. At the same time, anyone who started day one when it became available (including me) and progressed by following the storyline would be left hanging in chapter 9 or 10 with no way to finish. The pace as intended is not yet up to those chapters, so it isn't really midway. People who wanted to be done early and didn't care what it took to finish made that choice to go ahead when we were told it was being brought to the developers. Changes were necessary to make it possible to finish at all with the intended pace.

Thanks, Pika! These changes made it possible for a lot of us to complete the event.
    Last edited by peachtreeshoppe; 06-23-16 at 12:11 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    UPDATE:

Great news on the updates today thanks Pika,

bald1e runs off to do some milk, egg, chicken, bacon and fish hoarding for the 2 hour trades.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    I feel sorry for the people who wasted their 40 trade tickets and also wasted gems to get through the quest. Here we go again, change the rules in midstream.
    Come on we asked for these changes I'm glad they changed the rules , if they didn't we wouldn't be able to finish , thanks PIKA !!!

Another update:

Chapter 9, Goal 2 now will work with ANY trades in the Royal Exchange. Instead of doing the 'Royal Supply Crate' trade4x, you can now do any trade 4x and you will complete this.

Again thank you guys so much for all the feedback! I will update this in the first page.
    UPDATE:

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Every time I give up, it changes and begins to look doable again. Lol

Thanks for listening to the player feedback on this one!
    I agree! Thanks for taking our concerns into consideration & implementing changes that make the goals achievable.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Hi, just logged on to see if I am missing anything because..... this is recreation and supposedly fun and all this pressure collecting and- seriously- 110 petals in whatever 8 or 7 days are left is a bit much. Too much. seeing as there is no easy way and that many others are also calling this quest quits makes me feel a bit netter but still quite reluctant about future quests- the fairie thing was already very much on the edge. Please, make it fun again or may be show some things only to people who log on 4 h a day on the average for the past three years . Basically, would love to continue to love this game...