Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Non-breedable Prime is a Surprise!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but I was wondering... what's the point of a non-breedable prime? Seems a bit contradictory to me
    Non-breedable means a player must win or buy this dragon, but cannot get it by breeding 2 other drags in hopes of getting it. Most battle boss drags & world events & other special DS event drags are non-breedable, so this isn't a surprise. The surprise is that it's a REAL PRIME DRAG!!! This is stellar!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    What exactly is a prime dragon

Executive Chef
    One more battle to go and then I'm done with the tales and the tournament

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    What exactly is a prime dragon
    As far as I can tell, just a dragon with a fancy name and headdress. No special powers.

Rhino Keeper
    Finished the tales with no gold spent. BUT only because someone else did. I couldn't have completed this without someone else speeding ahead and posting the steps for us. Thank you!! It really helped to be prepared. In future tales, I'd like to see the steps requesting neighbor requests to NOT fall on the last day. With all the time consuming steps required today, it was stressful waiting for someone else to send the necessary requests back. (Thanks to all my neighbors for their quick responses!)

I love these tales, and will battle, breed, hatch, quest, craft and farm, but please quit making me ask.

I question the time on tales. You start and have 6 or 10 days to finish. I do a couple of chapters and it says next will start in one in two days. So I speed up once or twice, then it seems I still end up hurrying to not run out of time. Is it just me or what??

Executive Chef
    Just finished! Wrapped up the Tales & tournament with the final battle. Still angry about the obvious gold traps with the neighbor requests though.

Good luck to everyone still trying!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kylingo View Post
    I question the time on tales. You start and have 6 or 10 days to finish. I do a couple of chapters and it says next will start in one in two days. So I speed up once or twice, then it seems I still end up hurrying to not run out of time. Is it just me or what??
    If you pay to start a chapter early the following one won't be sped up
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Rhino Keeper
    Just venting. I am at Ch8.
    Did Act1 Raise Mage to L5 &
    Act2 Hatch Love.
    Then DS did a resync with the server &
    I had to redo Act1 which was no problem. Unfortunately the hatched Love remained hatched & now I have to breed Love again. Got a 15hr Laserlight.
    I had the Love egg from Day1 & now due to a resync all the preparation was wasted. I still have the hatched Love on a habitat. Any chance of S8 giving back the Love egg if I ask nicely?

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=retseho;1302405]Just venting. I am at Ch8.
    Did Act1 Raise Mage to L5 &
    Act2 Hatch Love.
    Then DS did a resync with the server &
    I had to redo Act1 which was no problem. Unfortunately the hatched Love remained hatched & now I have to breed Love again. Got a 15hr Laserlight.
    I had the Love egg from Day1 & now due to a resync all the preparation was wasted. I still have the hatched Love on a habitat. Any chance of S8 giving back the Love egg if I ask nicely?[/QU

100% NO...I've yet to encounter a single player (there are many) who had their issues resolved or corrected in that type of situation. The current DT had a few "hiccups " my way, neighbors had sent more than enough Energy per my request , according to my Newsfeed I had 7 sent within 15 mins of me sending requests....kept checking the DT count showing ZERO FOR 4 HOURS!!! Basically I was sidelined 4 hours which obviously hinders me as I couldn't advance to the next chapter. Again with the Battle challenge. .. I won 3 in a row but DT showed 0!!!! So I again won 3 more in a row, those actually popped up on DT... but I had been set back, 3 hours for the initial battles and 3 more hours for the same reason! A few glitches with harvested pumpwings...again they didn't show up on the DT progress. May not seem like much to some but added together i lost 15+ hours of time due to their "Glitches ":