Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Mid level is significantly easier than high level. Since you are level 75, you fall in the middle. Usually, that involves raising the 2 dragons you get along the way to level 10. The reason 111 up is so much more expensive is we need to raise them to level 14 for the first, then level 12 for the second usually. Hopefully that'll help you out! I would recommend trying to get to the end regardless, because with planning it's definitely doable. <3

PS...all three levels and everything you need to do for them should be listed on the first page, and you more than likely have different dragons to breed etc.
    Thanks for the pep talk.... I think I can do this if I manage my time right with harvesting. I do the 1 hour rushroom during the day so I get 300 per crop. I actually zet my alarm so I can harvest on the hour. Then I do the diamond dates before I go to bed. I've been pretty lucky with mining too.... I usually have 4-6 bombs per day and have been averaging 1000 food from that..... Lately anyway. It's not something I'm counting on though.

Executive Chef
    Mining is extra credit. When you hit level 80, you can get double the amount of food for mining with dynamite for island parts. I wish I could do that...1000 food per random find was SO nice.

Oh... Just wanted to mention that Metal and Goodwitch gives me a 5 hour Love fail 90% of the time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    Getting a Moon dragon when trying for Love? Just wondering but HOW?
    Anyway, Virtue + Olympus is a decent bet, besides Love the only other common fail is a 7-hour Olympus. Next best could be Virtue + Light, 6 total results but only love as common
    LOL I wish I could remember as DH started playing and wants a Moon Dragon so badly! Part of the "problem" is I don't have a pure white dragon, so somehow I mixed just the right colors. This time I'll try to use a combo with pink as per the suggestion! Unfortunately I don't have any of the dragons you named, so I'd better get breeding my magnificent fails! Ha!

New Resident
    Trying to get a fuzzy on the nest, so far we have Lorekeeper (13h) and Pegasus (26h)!! I already have them, or I would be more excited. Guess I will just try again tomorrow!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    LOL I wish I could remember as DH started playing and wants a Moon Dragon so badly! Part of the "problem" is I don't have a pure white dragon, so somehow I mixed just the right colors. This time I'll try to use a combo with pink as per the suggestion! Unfortunately I don't have any of the dragons you named, so I'd better get breeding my magnificent fails! Ha!
    You can buy a light dragon for 150,000 coins from the market. His incubation time is 9hrs.

Executive Chef
    Haha! I am really glad my rambling is good humor! Nothing but love for you all! <3

Up to 120,000 food now, hopefully I'll be good by Tuesday.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-23-16 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Removed quote

Fashion Designer
    Woke up in the middle of the night the other night, figured I'd be a good camper and check into my game. Since I was half asleep, I must have somehow allowed an update I otherwise wouldn't have. Next morning, my iPad was dead and wouldn't open, delete or install anything.

Not a good feeling. I tried all the different fixes, restores, etc. to no avail. Then I realized it was bye bye DS and all other games as no way can I afford a new iPad when barely making rent.

I kept trying for a day and a half, till finally I was able to wipe out everything, after many tries, and got DS back, starting at level 1 and then able to do it at level 2. Really uncomfortable knowing that if this happens you're out of luck, especially since I'd suffered through events I don't like just to get to tales which I love. Now I'm behind but don't mind speeding up to catch up. Just grateful to have my island back.

See, this is why some of us can't be babysitting our game 24 hours a day, let alone 100 other reasons mentioned by others.

So, give us a break TL. Anyone whose device or internet stopped working knows what I mean.

Good luck everyone with the tales. I love the dragons and hope I can still catch up. Also, way behind on food.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Megacharchar View Post
    Thanks. I think I can handle that.... I'm a bit DS obsessed so I check my game often enough to pretty much harvest all day. I have 4 enchanted and 3 small farms. I now wish I had upgraded my small farms prior to this. Hindsight is 20/20....lol
    Might be worth it to upgrade now...
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Farm Supplier
    Just reached 340,000!!!! Will start Tuesday as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Haha! I am really glad my rambling is good humor! Nothing but love for you all! <3

Up to 120,000 food now, hopefully I'll be good by Tuesday.