Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Blossom Fawn Quest - May 17, 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hmmmm is it a pet or a skin for the fawn?... Can't wait to find out!

Gilding the Lily

thx Rynetory2 for the post. OMG OMG. there is a prize! A fawn! best pet on farm. : ).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by otgland View Post
    i finished the first task and no other goal came up? Playing on iPhone 5c, level 26.

😱
    I didn't get the 2nd goal until I noticed the old man (Jed, right?) jumping and clicked on him. Look for him, click on him, and see if that works.

Went to make my vase with a ruby and game kept refreshing-now I got my vases (made 2) and the goal set back! Not too happy since it takes forever to find a ruby; glad this is not timed

Rhino Keeper
    This is regular farm goal so there's no time limit, take your time. Use the buy/sell thread. Let me check my farm. Sent you a pm.
    My "gilding the lily" goal has a time limit of 2 days showing. Although I am just level 30, I haven't expanded to the beehive so I can't make beeswax, so I will have to find in paper. I will be ok with flowers since I had 5 saved and have 12 plots, so will be able to double quickly.
    Can you check on time limit as my last goal does show 2 DAYS to do?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    My "gilding the lily" goal has a time limit of 2 days showing. Although I am just level 30, I haven't expanded to the beehive so I can't make beeswax, so I will have to find in paper. I will be ok with flowers since I had 5 saved and have 12 plots, so will be able to double quickly.
    Can you check on time limit as my last goal does show 2 DAYS to do?
    Hmmm this is strange.... I didn't see a timer earlier but you're correct, I just saw in my game too. Thank you for pointing this out. I've reported in, will keep you guys updated.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all

The new blossom fawn is slightly different (purple flowers around the neck, different dots on the back and different eyes & ears )
    The blossom fawn goes on the same habitat as the skunk.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	138.7 KB 
ID:	31014 ... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	125.0 KB 
ID:	31015

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Hi all

The new blossom fawn is slightly different (purple flowers around the neck, different dots on the back and different eyes & ears )
    The blossom fawn goes on the same habitat as the skunk.
    The dots seem to make the shape of a flower. Thanks for showing us.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by barneyandbeau View Post
    Went to make my vase with a ruby and game kept refreshing-now I got my vases (made 2) and the goal set back! Not too happy since it takes forever to find a ruby; glad this is not timed
    Also having a problem with vases. Made 2 (which is all the rubies I had, they r hard to find). Went back to check, no vases made and my rubies are gone. Forced quit twice and nothing happened. Very frustrating

Executive Chef
    I didnt buy the flower shop in the previous event and my Farm Fresh Flowers goal does not have a timer. Maybe the timer kicks in at a later step? But then I did get the pop up this morning that says time limited goals to get the fawn....so confusing!!

I wasn't going to get the flower shop yet as I have been building up coins for the sauce maker but I love the fawns...
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    The next goal requires you to make Lily Candle which needs beewax. Since you are at level 26 and beehive is only aviailable at level 30, you wont get the next goal until you get to level 30. Dont worry, there's no time limit for this so you can take your time. Hope this helps.
    Even though the hive requires level 30, levels from about 10 or above can buy honey, beeswax, rice plants, seaweed plants etc in the market. I have Stormie regularly selling me these items on my lower level farms (below 30).

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast