Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shimmering Shrine - Diamond Habitat

Fashion Designer
    It's nice, but how big it is? Does it have the size of four small diamond habitats?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    It's nice, but how big it is? Does it have the size of four small diamond habitats?
    It's a 4x4 plot like most of our recent habitats.

From a space/coin storage standpoint, doesn't it equate into the same as having 4 little ones? Each little one holds 1 dragon and 20,000 coins. So far me not really worth it at this point. Maybe if they increase the storage to more coins or dragons or maybe they do something like they have for the red, blue, purple, green and white habitats where you can get those buildings that upgrade the coin capacity. Or maybe some day if I get gold rich.

Rhino Keeper
    You'll be able to collect from one habitat, also it counts as 1 habitat against your cap instead of 4.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    You'll be able to collect from one habitat, also it counts as 1 habitat against your cap instead of 4.
    Good points. I hadn't thought about those issues. For me neither is a problem at this point.

Rhino Keeper
    Bought one and will probably buy another one before the week is over! Great place to put the 4 diamond hybrids I bred this past week!

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, players at higher levels will know the value for sure. I'm sure many of them are happy; it's been a long time coming for them!

Banned
    SO glad I didn't buy Valiant, now I can buy some of these amaZING habitats, oh so hap happy happy dance!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Yeah, players at higher levels will know the value for sure. I'm sure many of them are happy; it's been a long time coming for them!
    Bless you Flatfoot!

Nightclub Owner
    Shoot, I just might have to buy some gold next sale I want like 2-3 of these!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast