Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ignoring / Declining gifts

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    I believe what they're saying is that you can receive up to 20 gifts of gold per day from Neighbors but can only send 3. I have quite a few neighbors who send me gold daily but I can only return the favor 3 at a time
    yes...everyone loves to recive gold gifts,so if you send you will recive.it might happen that you can recive more than 3 gold per day from neighburs but I don't belive that someone recives all 20.
    I have 3 neighburs who sent to me gold every day and I return that back.took me long time to find those neighburs.and if I dont send one day a gold to some of those neighburs I will not recive the gold next day.thats why took me a lond time to find those 3 neib .
    thats why I said that I dont think that anyone recivs all 20 gold gift like in some other games like BS or RS or FS.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    yes...everyone loves to recive gold gifts,so if you send you will recive.it might happen that you can recive more than 3 gold per day from neighburs but I don't belive that someone recives all 20.
    I have 3 neighburs who sent to me gold every day and I return that back.took me long time to find those neighburs.and if I dont send one day a gold to some of those neighburs I will not recive the gold next day.thats why took me a lond time to find those 3 neib .
    thats why I said that I dont think that anyone recivs all 20 gold gift like in some other games like BS or RS or FS.
    You're right! Why do people think they get from 20 when they give to 3? In average it's what you give is what you get!
    I sent no gold to my 2nd account, but give from there dayly to my main account. So in average I get 4 gold dayly on main account and 2 on 2nd. Some days 1 more, mostly from a new (low level) neighbor. But they stop giving me because I can't give it back without disappointing a longtime goldgiving neighbor.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123