Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day Goals- February 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Too much stress on the mixers in this event! It wouldn't be that bad if the filling didn't take so long to make! Anyway, I'm happy with what I have managed to get so far so I'm not bothered that I'm not going to get the cat. I don't have room for half of the things I have any way! It's not possible to always get every single prize on offer so I'm content to get some cute things from time to time. I'm over letting games and pixels annoy me lol

Executive Chef
    They changed the second goal. I had 2300-something valentines and then the next time I opened the game it credited me with finishing Matchmaker 4/4 because I had 2200 valentines. The goal amount for the cat didn't change.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	660.8 KB 
ID:	28502
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

At 2880 cards and 45 hours to go.... I'm not gonna make it. Hmm

Rhino Keeper
    We need goals that do not turn my mixer on fire and not take 2 hrs to make icing. Or let us have another mixer earlier that is not gem purchased. All other games iplay i can accumulate gems butin this game i cant get gems at all. I have 30 some only

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    We need goals that do not turn my mixer on fire and not take 2 hrs to make icing. Or let us have another mixer earlier that is not gem purchased. All other games iplay i can accumulate gems butin this game i cant get gems at all. I have 30 some only
    I completely agree!

New Resident
    For me, collecting all of those love letters takes too long.. I mean I am on last task 2/4 but with 40h I dont think im gonna make it in time. What a shame because i rly wanted this cat... :/ If they could make the event longer by just 1 day meh

Fashion Designer
    No way to finish without gem purchase. ..either an extra mixer, gem pantry expansion, gem market place expansion.

I will not purchase gems or value packs until we get a separate pantry for tools, food, and seasonal. The coding exists for RS2. The ridiculous amount of items to collect to expand bakery or markets, coupled with the high coin costs is not challenging, it's frustrating. Either waaaay lower coin cost on expansion of bakery so we can use up the items in a timely manner, or separate pantries.

Yes, I put it in suggestions. No, not off topic because we need space to collect food for a cooking games and to meet the goals. Yes i know sparkly items don't count, special food items do and should be in a seasonal pantry.

Agree that you need lots of gem to complete .... But I wish we could keep the new recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sure the final goal requirements have been lowered again? I think S8 are being pretty fair lately and listening to customers feedback. I am pleased by this and have a great chance of completing the goal without spending money or gems

Rhino Keeper
    The final goal has been lowered to 4200 cards.... Just got my kitty very unexpectedly when I collected one last time before bed ... had been planning on cooking some more tomorrow... Right after I got the kitty Quincy came by and dropped 5 cards... While the regular recipes don't give cards anymore the valentines ones still do...