Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/28 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 3

After so many days..... 0 strands . ( reinstaled twice castle story , still 0 strands)
    andi
    I respond to requests, so feel free to add me

Me!! Me!! Me!! Queenzod!
    So happy to hear that I basically have forever to complete this!
    Wonder if they will accept a trade of 14 Elf gnomes and 19 Poinsettia for 1 strand? :-)

I guess I am still slightly bitter over the "luck" required for that particular goal! Lol

Farm Supplier
    Zero strands after checking every day. Just a paranoid thought: I'm on Android.?.....

Fashion Designer
    It's definitely hit or miss. I got nothing for the first three visits, then I got excited cause I got three in a row. Now, nothing the last couple of visits. Oh well, back to making glimmer dust

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhoppa View Post
    Zero strands after checking every day. Just a paranoid thought: I'm on Android.?.....
    I'm on Android as well, but I've gotten strands. It's about once every 5-8 collections or so, but I get them.

Banned
    Is this what everyone is collecting the strands for? A separate thread about the strands up on the main page says it's timed and that "it takes a month to complete part 3 and that is why we are getting until the end of February to complete the goal".
    https://https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88820-Shimmering-strands

So they have nothing to do with the stargazer/petting zoo goals? And they aren't being collected for anything timed? I'm confused.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    So they have nothing to do with the stargazer/petting zoo goals? And they aren't being collected for anything timed? I'm confused.
    It's for a storyline goal. It's untimed and to have it right now, you'd have to have all previous storyline goals completed. Once you get to the proper part of the story, you'll get the goal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    It's for a storyline goal. It's untimed and to have it right now, you'd have to have all previous storyline goals completed. Once you get to the proper part of the story, you'll get the goal.
    That's all I was wanting to know. The thread confused me when they talked about a goal involving the hard to get threads that had to be done at the end of February. It sounded like it was part of this month's special challenge.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    That's all I was wanting to know. The thread confused me when they talked about a goal involving the hard to get threads that had to be done at the end of February. It sounded like it was part of this month's special challenge.
    For people that want to do new goals right when they come out, they have to finish this goal (including getting the strands) before the end of February. From the description in the App store, it looks like the next part of the storyline comes out at the end of Feb. If you don't care, you can take your time, as this is an untimed goal (thankfully!).

Executive Chef
    Has anyone worked out a method to get a 6th strand? Short of waiting for it to drop from the Magic Garden?