Thread: not getting any bonus rewards

New Resident

not getting any bonus rewards

Not getting any bonus few ards when opening the Chests. I used to get them all the time but after completing the first two properties I haven't received any! Very frustrating and not fun to play.

New Resident
    Oops, meant to say not getting any COLLECTION rewards when opening the chests.

Quote Originally Posted by emorita54 View Post
    Oops, meant to say not getting any COLLECTION rewards when opening the chests.
    Collection Rewards are rewarded at random so it's possible that there may be a games that will not include a Collection Reward. Which property are you noticing this in?
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I am having the same problem. I have been playing game after game on Connecticut and am stuck at 12 of the 24 collection items. Yes! Very frustrating! The game also froze twice mid play. Equally frustrating wasting dice when you've purchased them

If you are experiencing any issues of the game freezing, please try force closing all apps running in the background of your device and then restarting the game. You may experience the game freeze or crash if you do not have enough resources on your device to run the game. Please write to support@storm8.com if you have any additional questions, thanks.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    My "big" reward for COMPLETING the New York collection was ONE DICE. Not one extra a day, just One dice... seriously? Please tell me that's an error.
    Last edited by ladymakay; 01-30-16 at 10:25 PM.