Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Level 14 in Christmas elf version is too difficult

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Ok I give up, HOW do I get through Level 15????

I must have tried 100 times
    I think it's a combination of a good layout and luck! I started by picking a layout that lets me make matches with the fewest moves. (you can exit level before you make a move, and go back in for a different layout. You can use either of the first two choices when you pause. One restarts level, the second one exits the level and let's you choose level you enter again.). So once you have a good layout, make two or three jars, juice boxes or rainbow cups on one side if possible, then combine them in a way that takes out the blocked ones on the other side as well. This can save a lot of moves. Then, make as many of the special items as you can, and combine them whenever possible to make clocks work while also collecting items for babies. The hardest part for me was the jars on the napkins. I eventually got those by using a jar with a rainbow cup, which made enough jars on napkins to finish.
    Don't give up, you get better at it as you practice! Hope this helps. Good luck, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

New Resident
    Hi. I'm trying to get through level 14, Christmas levels, and having no success. What version, iOS or Android, are you running to get 33 moves? I'm running iOS and have 29 moves. The extra moves would definitely help to complete the level. I've gotten very close. Thanks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234