Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Cider House, Grapevines and Grapes - Jan 21, 2016

Executive Chef
    Warning: don't collect grapes before the goal to collect pops up. None of mine counted until after the goal appeared.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    They also have a two hour timer.
    I got 2 grapes from one gilded vine. I got one grape each from the two coin vines. Both vines have a 2 hr timer. ( Edit: the next two collections from my gilded vine only gave me one grape each. Now I am unsure if two was just a blip on the screen....)
    Last edited by caron7; 01-22-16 at 03:30 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Both gives grapes every 2 hrs. You get 1 grape every 2 hours per the grape vine. The gilded grapevines give 2 grapes every 2 hours and are permanent.
    Upon collection, my gilded grapevine gave me 1 green grape...not 2 grapes.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-22-16 at 04:34 AM. Reason: edit quote

Both gives grapes every 2 hrs. You get 1 grape every 2 hours per the grape vine. The gilded grapevines give 2 grapes every 2 hours and are permanent.

Yes they are random.
    Okay, if I understood correct after the event glided grapevines and the grape paragola will continuously give grapes like crop plots and the recipes in respective crafting buildings will be there for regular game......can you please tell me I am on the right farming track..
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-22-16 at 04:34 AM. Reason: edit quote

New Resident
    Very disappointed that this is only for iOS users again. I love special quests. Also missed out on the Christmas event. Farm Story 2 Powers That Be - Don't Forget Droid! :-D

Executive Chef
    Ugh. Reminder to self: check forum first instead of getting excited and purchasing. I'd have skipped the grape vines altogether if I'd known they were limited time and for a quest I can't play!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by TeabytheSea3 View Post
    Upon collection, my gilded grapevine gave me 1 green grape...not 2 grapes.
    Thanks for the info. I have updated my note on post #1.

If anyone has more than 2 grapes from the gilded grapevine, please post. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mothernature15 View Post
    Okay, if I understood correct after the event glided grapevines and the grape paragola will continuously give grapes like crop plots and the recipes in respective crafting buildings will be there for regular game......can you please tell me I am on the right farming track..
    Yes you are on the right track. The gilded grapevines are permanent. The objective of this event is to win the grape pergola, so it'll be permanent after the event. Some time limited content will be gone after the event. I'm checking which items/crafts (if any) are time limited.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bethjoy20 View Post
    Very disappointed that this is only for iOS users again. I love special quests. Also missed out on the Christmas event. Farm Story 2 Powers That Be - Don't Forget Droid! :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Ugh. Reminder to self: check forum first instead of getting excited and purchasing. I'd have skipped the grape vines altogether if I'd known they were limited time and for a quest I can't play!
    Minimum level is 17 and it's iOS only. However, Android will have access to some of the content - just not the quests or a few of the items. Some limited time content that will be removed after the event.

Grape vine gives 1 grape every 2 hours. The gilded grapevine give 1-2 grapes every 2 hours and are permanent. (Rynetory2)

The Cider House is permanent and so are some of the contents. Although android players arent able to participate in this event, you should be able to get most of these contents. I think an android member reported earlier she had all contents except 2 crafts. Please let us know if otherwise. Thanks.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-22-16 at 04:34 AM.

Thanks for the info. I have updated my note on post #1.

If anyone has more than 2 grapes from the gilded grapevine, please post. Thanks.

Yes you are on the right track. The gilded grapevines are permanent. The objective of this event is to win the grape pergola, so it'll be permanent after the event. Some time limited content will be gone after the event. I'm checking which items/crafts (if any) are time limited.
    Thank you very much, Let's get ready for the vine to the Valentine 😊🍸🍸🍸🌹🌹🌹🌹

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mothernature15 View Post
    Thank you very much, Let's get ready for the vine to the Valentine ����������������
    haha love your idea! have fun with your event.

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast