Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to earn money and get a cool restaurant

Banned
    Stew that gives 7,000 for two days isn't worth it.. a dish, called "Stuffed Mushrooms", which can be cooked for 22Hrs. gives you 13,100 coins.. You should make some calculations before speaking.. the difference is almost double !
    Last edited by SunnyDay45; 12-02-15 at 08:00 AM.

As I say in my post this is the max profit list ordered: In my case with 21 appilances and 19 tables in T design (the most efficient design) i can serve 45.000 plates of Glazed ham, so i can earn about 235.000 coins per day . Now i go to see which is the income every 24 hours for seeing if is exactly 235.000 more or less. :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by betita_elfica View Post
    As I say in my post this is the max profit list ordered: In my case with 21 appilances and 19 tables in T design (the most efficient design) i can serve 45.000 plates of Glazed ham, so i can earn about 235.000 coins per day . Now i go to see which is the income every 24 hours for seeing if is exactly 235.000 more or less. :P

Thank u 4 ur post. People don't believe it when we say glazed ham and roasted chicken r the best foods 2 sale over the long run.
    Buying gems w real money is a mistake. It's just as easy 2 earn gems by mastering recipes. U will earn 2 gems per mastered recipe and that's quite a bit.
    This game is more then about tipping and making money. Yes both r nice it's about having fun and making friends from all over the world. U get 2 design a dream restaurant. Anything u want. Yes ur limited by ur gold coins and the size of ur restaurant but use ur imagination.
    I started July 2012 both in RS and BS and reached lvl 99 in RS by April or May of 2013 and by July 2013 in BS. I've never bought a gem w "real money" I've only used iTunes cards given 2 me. My places r nice and different. They're a combination of t/c from different challenges, updates etc along w floor tiles and wallpaper from various times . I would say they're unique and different.
    So don't get bogged down in trying 2 get thru the lvls fast, enjoy the game and have fun.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    7. More tables means more capacity for tips, not so much customers. Max out your tables, even if there aren't enough chairs or room to seat people. You need tips to get to a higher level so you can add appliances.
    IMHO a restaurant overloaded w tables just 4 tips is tacky looking. And 2 b honest w u when I receive a request 2 add someone and they've written this request on my wall 1 of the things I look at when I visit the restaurant is their decor, especially if they're a"newbie". I have a policy of not accepting any requests 2 b my NBR from people below lvl 50 bcuz I've had so many people quit and not tell me. I feel a restaurant overloaded w just tables and no chairs is only interested in 1 thing and that's TIPS. This game is about more then just TIPS.
    It's very rare that reaching the next lvl is done w tips. A tip is only worth 1xp. Cooking will get u more xps. Yes u need 2 advance thru the lvls 2 get more appliances but y mess w ur decor just 4 more tables?

Farm Supplier
    I have spent about $50 in real life money for gems. Mostly for expanding my restaurant, but I do buy some items with them. I also have been playing for a while and am level 65. My place is like a sports bar and I have seen no one else do that. Check my place out if you want my ID is WrestlerHouse.

Fashion Designer
    I have been playing for 3 or 4 years. In the long term you earn enough coins and gems to do plenty of decorating and expanding without spending real money. Granted, when I started the game was new and there were only a few things to choose from to cook or decorate with........

but I have a second device now and have started a second set of games.

My strategy as a new player in the games is to play goals and at the same time cook all the shortest term recipes ( under an hour) to the fourth level and get the 2 gems apiece for completion. Next I will cook all the recipes in order of shorter times to complete the 2nd level and collect the 1 gem for level 2 completion -ie- right now I'm cooking all the 1 hour recipes and some 2 hr recipes up to level 2 as well as dedicating 4 appliances to cooking for goals. (I do cook longer term recipes for the Long stretches away from the game of course.)

I'm kind of avoiding expansion because I like the look of a small cozy place that I can change the decor of, but we'll see what happens when my coins build up.

This seems to help me make sense of things. I prefer decor over tips so I set up decor that I enjoy and make sure there are 26 to 30 tables for the bots to eat at.

If you want to visit to see wha I mean or to become neighbors I play the 4 year old bakery/restaurant with this ID and the newer experimental one with the ID dabaycafe

New Resident
    The only way to do it is tip other people and leave a message so they tip you back.

Rhino Keeper
    1. Get lots of neighbors and tables and chairs.

2. Make sure you tip them back and be active.

3. Cook some good food and have lots of plates (servings).

This is what I do a earn money. Also, leave your restaurant or bakery open to get money from people that come in to your place.
    Storm 8!

Banned
    I have 10 million and 300 thousand plates of Stuffed Mushrooms. Also, 65 million and a-half coins. Much things are bought with gems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12