Thread: Suspended? Why?!?!?

Rhino Keeper

Suspended? Why?!?!?

I just tried to log in to my bakery and received a notification that my account has been suspended until 9/1/11 for inappropriate in-game activity. I barely post anything on people's walls and certainly never anything inappropriate.

I e-mailed support as the notification said to do if I felt the suspension was in error, but the auto response I got back said they are very busy and it could take several days for them to respond. By that time the suspension should be lifted on it's own.

I can't for the life of me figure out why I received a suspension. I get a few sync errors each day so maybe that's it? I recently removed som inactive, non tipping/gifting neighbors so maybe one of them reported me? I declined a gift request from a neighbor or two that ALWAYS have already accepted the maximum amount of gifts each day so maybe one of them got upset? I just don't understand what I could have done to cause a suspension.

I've been playing for about a month and do my best to tip every neighbor every day. I was having fun playing the game, but if unexplained and unwarranted suspensions are the norm with no way to contest them in a timely manner (several day is not timely) that hardly seems fair!

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry to hear about this problem. I am sure that support will answer this as soon as they can.
    This thread will be closed because discussing disciplinary actions by support is not forum appropriate.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-29-11 at 12:23 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request