Thread: Missing Belladonna Inscriptions

Missing Belladonna Inscriptions

I just noticed that I'm missing some of my Belladonna Inscriptions. When the "A Little Persuasion" quest popped up I submitted 1 or 2 inscriptions before deciding to finish the "Sister Sister" quest first. I just recently collected another haul from the Royal Exchange (for the Belladonna magic plant quest) and went to add the inscription but nothing happened. There wasn't an inscription in my inventory so I'm kind of confused.

Thanks for any help!

Banned
    The goals "A Little Persuasion" and "Sister, Sister" and have different requirements. "A Little Persuasion" requires you to have 5 Belladonna's Inscriptions in your Inventory, you do not need to submit these, while "Sister, Sister" requires you to give them, consuming your Belladonna's Inscriptions. If you submit all of your current Inscriptions to "Sister, Sister" before you reach 5 for "A Little Persuasion", your progress in "A Little Persuasion" will go back to 0.

ok that helps but why weren't any added to my "Sister Sister" quest when I submitted them?

Banned
    When you attempted to add Inscriptions to your "Sister, Sister" goal, it said you didn't have any? Did you do any actions before you encountered this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by DessertWolf View Post
    When you attempted to add Inscriptions to your "Sister, Sister" goal, it said you didn't have any? Did you do any actions before you encountered this issue?
    When I tapped on the Give button, nothing happened. My number never went up and I knew I had at least one inscription. Before that, besides collecting from the Royal Exchange, I tended to the other buildings and plants like I normally do.

When the quest first started I know I added at least 2 inscriptions to the "A little persuasions" because I hit the button and they showed up. Now it's back down to zero and my "Sister Sister" number hasn't moved at all and I know I've done this quest more then 4 times! I'm wondering if I encountered a glitch maybe?

This is so confusing haha. Thanks again for the help! =)

Banned
    I see, sorry to hear that. Please try contacting support@teamlava.com so a support agent can check out your account to see if there's any issues.

Rhino Keeper
    I have just collected my 6th trade and something has gone wrong with my a little persuasion goal. I had 1 out of 5 and expected counter to register the next trade/ give to the sister sister goal. However it didn't register and then the counter I the persuasion has reset to zero. I know some people were having this problem or a variation of it a while ago. The usual reset/hard close/delete not changing this. Just wanted to flag this in case you thought it's fixed TL on this thread before reporting it via email. Just letting you know this bug is still active.

I am missing inscriptions too

I am having the same problem with collecting inscriptions and then they disappear after a bit. I have done all of the resets etc. I have about 4 inscriptions that have gone