Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Why is it so hard to find good neighbours!

My id is mariarenee83 tysvm for being my new nbr ty :-)

If anyone wants a neighbour I gift daily, but have too many neighbiur to tip daily but I always reply to a message on my wall and to requested materials (altho my wifi lags sometimes and I get the request late) add me: Blazinggalacticstar

Farm Supplier
    many neighbors have quit the game. So i would like some new neighbors . I gift basic parts only with the exception of cappuccino if that is what you like. But no other foods. I respond to goal requests for materials and would like the same in return.

I do not expect tipping everyday and i don't tip every day either. I tip when i can and when time allows i do have a busy life and sometimes it is impossible to tip everyday. Tipping is low on my priority list basically.

I am a low maintenance player, if this is what you like my ID is kiwi445
    * Sorry Currently NOT accepting new neighbors, i have more than enough awesome neighbors. All Invites will be DECLINED. Ty

Id: Msjonnyfierce

Host(ess)
    aazz66

for all the story games

Looking for new neighbors who are not obsessed with tipping. I gift and fill requests daily. I am a level 86. My life is too busy to tip daily so i tip when i can which isnt often. Plz send me an invite if you dont need tipping neighbors.
    Id: spzero2199

Host(ess)
    Sorry this account is now closed.
    Last edited by Emz388; 11-20-15 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Closed account

Add TeeEDDD

Hi there, its cookie monster. I am starting all over again from scratch (after reaching level 99 I got bored lol). So have decided to open another account. Although I am only level 6, I am looking for players who are level 80 and above ONLY. Sorry but I am being strict on this as I don't want to add newbies only to find they have quit halfway through the game.

As my cookie monster account neighbours know, I gift basic parts daily and always gift new part during updates/goals. I also action all materials requests on a daily basis. Please do not invite me if you need tipping. As I don't tip (due to family and work commitments). So I would love neighbours for my new account who have the same/similar playing style... i.e are non tippers who gift parts only and action requests on a daily basis.

Currently NOT accepting any more neighbours as I have enough now. Thank you.
    Last edited by littleninja88; 12-10-15 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Now have enough neighbours.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627