Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: 10 limited animals sale- Nov 24 2015

Fashion Designer
    Arrrrrrh! I had been waiting until a Volcamel fail could be sped with 6 gems. I sped him out of the nest and tripped on over to the store to just go ahead and purchase a Mamaroo egg. Aaaaaand they're gone! I swear I had just been in the shop looking at it and waiting for that timer. Oh well, decision was made for me. I tried non stop to breed her and the chocolate rabbit.

I did buy the rabbit yesterday and then gave breeding one last shot. Now I have gems to burn. I broke down when the gem sale went to 30% and bought some so I could be assured to have buying power.

Executive Chef
    Bummer that they're gone already, I was hoping that tonight I could perhaps put one more attempt in. Not a problem though, I bought the two animals I wanted to buy in time and they're already happily strolling around in the forest. I also managed to breed a Dripmunk which was cool. I did already have a Chocolate Rabbit and 4 Pumpkin Pandas (from Spin to Win), so in total 5 out of these 10 animals are now in my forest. From the others I would have liked the Thanksgibbon, Unicornucopia and the Cold Turkey, but well, you can't expect to get them all and it was cool to be able to breed for so many expired animals again. I'm happy with the outcome I got.
    Now let's see what I'll focus on. I want to put in some last days of 4-element attempts at a second Unicorn. I'd like to know if the Prize Pony is breedable tomorrow during its sale. If so, I'll have some shots at it. You never know and they're 4-element shots.

Fashion Designer
    I was just in time. Did not want to lose out on the unicornocopia. So sped the harvest hedgehog in the nest and then went and bought the unicornocopia.
    Was contemplating whether I should speed that too and buy the mamaroo, but the sale was goe Aaaarrghh !!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    I was just in time. Did not want to lose out on the unicornocopia. So sped the harvest hedgehog in the nest and then went and bought the unicornocopia.
    Was contemplating whether I should speed that too and buy the mamaroo, but the sale was goe Aaaarrghh !!
    I feel your pain! But I got over her once and it took me that long to make a commitment again so maybe I didn't deserve her ; )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    Arrrrrrh! I had been waiting until a Volcamel fail could be sped with 6 gems. I sped him out of the nest and tripped on over to the store to just go ahead and purchase a Mamaroo egg. Aaaaaand they're gone! I swear I had just been in the shop looking at it and waiting for that timer.
    That very same situation happened with me and the Nightmare sale last summer. I was so low on gems that I waited until I could save 1 more. Then, 1 hour before the regular update time it was pulled from the store, causing me to miss out on it by less than 15 minutes before I would buy it and with my finger on the trigger. I'm still not fully over that one. It did cause me to nowadays make sure to buy the items I want on time and not try to cut it too close anymore...

Rhino Keeper
    OH What happened, I've been getting an area cleared in order to purchase the unicornacopia. They disappeared from the shop - it's still the 29th 3pm. Taken away before my day was out. So-o-o-o-o disappointed, my heart dropped when I was ready to buy it since they don't into storage. had to clear an egg in the nest.

Rhino Keeper
    Phew! I'm glad I bought my Unicornacopia last night! I was hoping to squeeze in one more try at Magnetic Mouse today, but it ended a bit sooner than I thought. Oh well. I still feel a bit silly for buying an animal, but it is one of my favorite ones so I'm pretty happy to have it. ^_^ Not many other limited animals I might consider buying after that one. (except maybe Cactus Kitsune, I love that one!)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567