Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving County Fair - Nov 18 2015

I have gotten a dart and a ticket so far. Didn't know I should be looking for turkeys, so not sure how often they show up. Stumbled across them while moving between things.

Rhino Keeper
    aviona0423

Host(ess)Join DateSep 2015Posts27

I have yet to see a turkey.. ������

Me either........oh well

Executive Chef
    My prizes are different too....I have gems and no tractor. Level 35.

I saw a turkey this morning...he gave me 100 coins.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	112 
Size:	770.2 KB 
ID:	26134
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

I think the turkey is like the ghost in the Halloween event that randomly appeared where there was empty space. I got a balloon ticket! I'm going to fill up my farm to see if I can spot him more easily.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FurnasFarms View Post
    I think the turkey is like the ghost in the Halloween event that randomly appeared where there was empty space. I got a balloon ticket! I'm going to fill up my farm to see if I can spot him more easily.
    If those are balloon tickets, where do they go? I think I have collected two. I have not expanded to the balloon yet. I am level 60.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    If those are balloon tickets, where do they go? I think I have collected two. I have not expanded to the balloon yet. I am level 60.
    You will only be able to see/redeem these tickets at the balloon site. See this thread for more info. You can see the screens on first page.

Rhino Keeper
    I got a few darts from the turkeys do I have to use them before time runs out and the balloons refill or will they just add to the 3 free i get? Thanks

Farm Supplier
    I got the turkey crossing sign I have seen about 6 turkeys today mainly when butterfly, mole and otter appear I got a yellow dart , ticket for hot air balloon , 2 biscuits and 2 cheese . I play two farms in my (big farm )level 60 I got a tractor for day 4 but in my (little farm) L37 I got gems for day 4 . I play on iphone5s for my little farm .
    Is this because I'm on different levels for the game

Farm Supplier
    Just checked I'm on 2.1 version of farmstory2 and 9.1 software on both devices

Rhino Keeper
    I am sorry to ask the same question again, but I don't fully understand how the fall tree boost works. I actually purchased it yesterday thinking it was a tree to place on my farm...like the extra gem ice cream truck or the extra gem witches house. So when I logged in today to do the second day's event, there was an acorn over one of the event area trees. I clicked on the acorn & my meter filled to 12% for my orders filled today. Is this because I purchased the boost? Will I get an advantage every day of the event? Again, I'm sorry to ask again, but my game crashed last night & I had no way of knowing what the boost gave me. Also, I had purchased it after I had already filled the first day's worth of orders. I just want to understand what I spent those gems on. Thanks again.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast