Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Maybe the plots to the northeast are being reserved for future development?
    I thought about that, but I prefer to have an answer from TL, or the plots are reserved for later features or there is a problem.

Rhino Keeper
    The plots that are highlighted for expansion are based on how much you have already expanded.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by groovyedwin View Post
    The plots that are highlighted for expansion are based on how much you have already expanded.
    That doesn't have anything to do with the fact that the expansions on the right are blocked. The game cannot simply block expansions, if the expansions are locked, it's for one reason, feature development, or there is a problem. The only time the game blocks the expansions is when you are in the beginning of the game, I'm on level 153, that doesn't make sense.

Rhino Keeper
    Problem may be the version of the game you are using. I have no problem expanding to the right.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone please tell me what page the food requirements for ghost armor are on by any chance? About to start going thru page by page...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by groovyedwin View Post
    Problem may be the version of the game you are using. I have no problem expanding to the right.
    I have the latest version of DS. And I'm talking about that specific plots, because I never had problems expanding to the right, until now. On my second account I can also expand to the right, but I've not reached this plots that I'm talking about.

Oh, and saying that you have not been having problems expanding to the right when you are only in the beginning of expanding that island doesn't make any sense. It's that and saying that it's a problem on the version that I'm using... Yeah, right, if it was there would be more people complaining, the difference here is that everybody expands to wherever they want, and I've visited players that already expanded almost as much as me but on different directions, they have not reached last 3 squares on the right of the end of the island.

Question. TL blocked for feature features/develpments or there is a bug.
    Last edited by cocauina; 11-03-15 at 09:26 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    Can someone please tell me what page the food requirements for ghost armor are on by any chance? About to start going thru page by page...
    lvl 1 - 25
    lvl 2 - 100
    lvl 3 - 200
    lvl 4 - 500
    lvl 5 - 1,250
    lvl 6 - 2,500
    lvl 7 - 6,000
    lvl 8 - 12,500
    lvl 9 - 25,000

lvl 10 - 30,000 is not needed, only if you want to lvl up to 11

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    lvl 1 - 25
    lvl 2 - 100
    lvl 3 - 200
    lvl 4 - 500
    lvl 5 - 1,250
    lvl 6 - 2,500
    lvl 7 - 6,000
    lvl 8 - 12,500
    lvl 9 - 25,000

lvl 10 - 30,000 is not needed, only if you want to lvl up to 11
    Okay, thanks! I just saw on an earlier page it was about 48k food. I just finished getting Banshee to 13 (and one feed over 13...lost 15k food on that one...doh!) and am left with about 1500 food with ghost armor on the nest now so just trying to plan. Thanks again!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    Okay, thanks! I just saw on an earlier page it was about 48k food. I just finished getting Banshee to 13 (and one feed over 13...lost 15k food on that one...doh!) and am left with about 1500 food with ghost armor on the nest now so just trying to plan. Thanks again!
    You're welcome

When I'm low on food I plant Upgrapes when I have time, Rushrooms if I can access the game every 1hour and over night I plant Diamondates

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    You're welcome

When I'm low on food I plant Upgrapes when I have time, Rushrooms if I can access the game every 1hour and over night I plant Diamondates
    Ugh... I wish I had that kind of time! During the tales, I usually only do the diamond dates. Between having a toddler and teenager at home and working full time, I'm lucky to be able to check in 3 times a day! But I can usually swing diamonds dates 3 times a day.