Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
Sorry I don't speak Italian, but I used Bing translator.

English: Unfortunately there is no way to control the spiders. Often I think they are more likely to go in a direction that is bad for you, especially if you are doing well in the level. Fortunately, for this level, you do not need more bombs to win. The key to winning this level is getting through efficiently so that you will have enough bubbles at the end. In the second to last section, you need to eliminate all the extra colors before you open the last lock. That way you will have only the colors you need to save the babies.

Italiano: Purtroppo non c'? nessun modo per controllare i ragni. Spesso penso che siano pi? propensi ad andare in una direzione che ? male per te, soprattutto se si sta facendo bene nel livello. Fortunatamente, per questo livello, non ? necessario pi? bombe per vincere. La chiave per vincere questo livello ? ottenere attraverso in modo efficiente in modo che si avr? abbastanza bolle alla fine. Nel secondo all'ultima sezione, ? necessario eliminare tutti i colori supplementari prima di aprire l'ultima serratura. In questo modo si avr? solo i colori ? necessario salvare i bambini.

(And unfortunately this forum doesn't like letters with accents over top...)
You are a great translator. Your info is very helpful.