Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Earthquake Dragon- Battle 9-29-2015

Farm Supplier
    Thanks EnchantedG... yes keep all four toes tightly cross for us all...

Farm Supplier
    Grrrr I am going to scream.... after happily posted my baby crusader won against battlesteed, the winning didn't register! I am back to battlesteed!!! (With diff name... yes i pay attention to thier names... first one Ghost and this one Lancerot.... ) This time my poor baby Crus exaushted. ......

All dragons are lvl 10. Only Landworm and Splatter are level 11.

1- Fire < Air bmm
    2- Hercules < Lacewing Mm
    3- Pumpkin (I wish they rerelease it n I get it coz its different n cute) < Landworm Mm
    4- Luck < Lacewing Mm
    5-March Mayhem < Mistmoth Mm
    6- Smoke < Lacewing Mbb
    7- Waterfall < Atlantis bM
    8- Sugar Plum <Lacewing mB
    9- Silver Steel < Light M
    10-Manticore < Lacewing bM
    11- Macaw < Gold B
    12- Black pearl < Lacewing Mm
    13- Germany < Landworm lvl 11 B
    14- Malachite < Landworm lvl 11 B
    15- Clown < Lacewing mB
    16;- Serpent < Atlantis M
    17- Watermelon < Goodwitch bmb (very close call)( lost Landworm lvl 11)
    18- Chrome < Splatter 11 mB (lost marshmallow and pansy)
    19- Planet < Lacewing bmb
    20- Rose Knight < Diamond B
    21- Samurai < Shadow lvl 9 M
    21- Were < Atlantis bM
    22- Golem < (lost Forest, Pansy and Aether)
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedG View Post
    Hello both Jens :-) I have both of you as my neighbours. Im Gul
    Really nice to have met you'll.
    Nice to meet you Gul
    As far as your last battle, GL my friend. I'm sure you'll do fine though. I'm on chapter 9 as of reset (in15 minutes).So, I'm very happy I've completed the tournament. I never have opponents higher than 15 so it will be easier than dealing with the last 5 on the tourney.

Till next time dear, take care.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by busybee222 View Post
    Grrrr I am going to scream.... after happily posted my baby crusader won against battlesteed, the winning didn't register! I am back to battlesteed!!! (With diff name... yes i pay attention to thier names... first one Ghost and this one Lancerot.... ) This time my poor baby Crus exaushted. ......

@busybee222, this also happened to EnchatedG on page 13 of this thread. @rasike gave her some helpful advice. I know it gets frustrating but when we deal with electronic devices, we must expect the unexpected. Good luck, and I hope the rest of the tournament goes smoothly.
    Last edited by VermillionPT2; 10-03-15 at 04:27 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    UPDATE
    1. Fire 1 < lvl 10 comic BB
    2. Hercules 1 < lvl 10+ Landworm BB
    3. Pumpkin 1 < lvl 9 Forest BBM
    4. Luck 2 < lvl 10 Splatter B (KO)
    5. March mayhem 2 < lvl 10 Splatter BBM
    6. Smoke 3 < lvl 10 Comic BBM
    7. Waterfall 3 < lvl 5 Battlesteed BB
    8. Sugar plum 5 < lvl 10+ Landworm MM
    9. Sterling Silver 6 < lvl 10 Comic BB
    10. Manticore 6 < lvl 10+ Landworm BMB (LOST Watermelon)
    11. Macaw 8 < lvl 7 Seabreeze BM. (LOST Battlesteed)
    12. Black Pearl 8 < lvl 7 Flametail BM
    13. Germany 9 < lvl 7 Flametail B (KO)
    14. Malachite 9 < lvl 10 Comic MB
    15. Clown 14 < lvl 10+ Landworm MM (LOST Splatter & Battlesteed)
    16. Serpent 9 < lvl 10+ Landworm BB
    17. Watermelon 9 < lvl 10 Comic BBM
    18. Chrome 12 < lvl 6 Melody MM
    19. Planet 12 < lvl 6 Battlesteed BB (LOST : Comic, Clown, flametail)
    20. Rose Knight 14 < lvl 10 comic (LOST Clown and Landworm )
    21. Samurai 12 < lvl 6 Nouveau BM
    22. Were 14 < Won again with LandWorm MMB - lvl 10 Comic (LOST: Comic, Melody ) i don't know what happened but Were came back when I went to battle after an hour, even though my Tales recognises 3 battles and I've completed today's task and got the award too, but the arena is acting up!!!!!!
    23. Golem 16 < lvl 6 Fluffy MMB
    24. Astromancer 16 < lvl 8 Forest MMB
    25. Rainbow Sentinel 19 < lvl 7 Flametail MMM
    26. Lochness 18 < lvl 7 Flametail MMM
    27. Troll 18 < lvl 10+ Landworm M (KO)
    28. Mammoth 20 < lvl 6 Crystal B (KO)
    29. Battlesteed 20 < lvl 10 Landworm MB (LOST: Comic & Maple)
    30. Earthquake 20 < lvl 6 Nouveau MM
    Keeping fingers crossed that the game registers the win, hv put the egg on the nest too. Also followed @rasike's advice after every battle, like visiting Neighbour.

Will shout out Yayyy after an hour, if the battle is still registered and egg still on the nest. Now on to winning another 4 battles on Tales, since I'm on chptr. 7

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    I'm sorry it happened to you. I already had this a few times too, so if the game is not freshly loaded, I visit a neighbour before a battle, then I collect some money from the habitats, and then visit a neighbour again. This way the game is saved, and since I do this, I did not have to fight again. Also do not do things that make the game crash, like mining and sending dragon to a quest before and after the battle, and if you did, then it's better to reload the game. It works for me, and I hope it will be helpful for you too.

Amerirsh, I would look for the Rainbow Sentinel thread if it's still in the forum, there should be some winners against RS level 20. Rainbow Sentinel was the first Champion I got and unfortunately I did not write my winning dragons during this time, so I can not really help.
    Thank you for your help and advice, I followed your suggestions and after that the game did not trouble me. Just finished the torney, but not celebrating yet, will do after an hour when it is confirmed that the game has registered my win
    Thanks again and have a good day/night

Executive Chef
    Princess ..... If still struggling on golem try a Mummy type I won with L7 one (Egypt if you have one )
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Hi , Gul , Hearty Congratulations ! if u got the egg n put on nest , I feel , it means U Won -- It is registered ! I am sure ! I also won some time ago ! But u really showed real guts to battle while Tales Events r going on ! Hats off to U !

thank you guys for tipping Topaz to get rid of Clown.

now I am stuck with Astromancer all day. Have lost Diamond L15 x 2, Crusader both L12 and L10, Landworm L10 and L1, Fire L10 and L1, Warrior Princess L15. I am exhausted..... I don't have Halio so I am going to try Mythic next time. Any other suggestions? thank you guys.