Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Country Picnic World Event August 25 to September 1

Nightclub Owner
    It seems this is a problem for a lot of players, there are some bugs in the game
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    I am missing my dragon as well. Sent an email to get the same response, too many tickets. Wonder why they have so many tickets?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    I am missing my dragon as well. Sent an email to get the same response, too many tickets. Wonder why they have so many tickets?
    I have sent an email when the World Event still had 1 hour to end, but I'm still waiting for a reply. I don't know how do you guys receive that kind of reply saying that "they have lots of tickets to deal with", I have never received a reply with that kind of answer, it's just a lame excuse to give to someone...

Probably they don't give me that kind of answers because they already gave that lame excuses and my patience just exploded, so in consequence, I answered to them like they didn't wanted. Since then, they don't treat me like a random person that doesn't understand anything about technology and that is trying to waste their time... Honestly TL doesn't play with me, the last lame excuse they gave me was to update my OS for the latest one, of course, the phone is mine and I will update my OS just because you did s*it with your last update to the game. The only thing I know is that after they released another update for that game, the game didn't crash anymore. Perfect, this is what I want. No they only need to take care of the crashings from Fantasy Forest and Animal Story.

Nightclub Owner
    I hope this get fixed for you guys soon
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Has anyone who is missing the watermelon dragon heard back from their complaint yet? I have heard nothing and still don't have the dragon. I have never had this happen to me before and it is frustrating to say the least!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleDragonLady55 View Post
    Has anyone who is missing the watermelon dragon heard back from their complaint yet? I have heard nothing and still don't have the dragon. I have never had this happen to me before and it is frustrating to say the least!!!
    Frustrating is not enough. I've sent my request before the World Event ended, and I'm still waiting for a reply.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    I have sent an email when the World Event still had 1 hour to end, but I'm still waiting for a reply. I don't know how do you guys receive that kind of reply saying that "they have lots of tickets to deal with", I have never received a reply with that kind of answer, it's just a lame excuse to give to someone...

Probably they don't give me that kind of answers because they already gave that lame excuses and my patience just exploded, so in consequence, I answered to them like they didn't wanted. Since then, they don't treat me like a random person that doesn't understand anything about technology and that is trying to waste their time... Honestly TL doesn't play with me, the last lame excuse they gave me was to update my OS for the latest one, of course, the phone is mine and I will update my OS just because you did s*it with your last update to the game. The only thing I know is that after they released another update for that game, the game didn't crash anymore. Perfect, this is what I want. No they only need to take care of the crashings from Fantasy Forest and Animal Story.
    Support is pretty busy right now, not just with Dragon story, but some issues with the other games.
    An agent should be responding soon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you, thank you, thank you. The watermelon dragon showed up in my storage this afternoon!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleDragonLady55 View Post
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. The watermelon dragon showed up in my storage this afternoon!!!!
    Awesome! I just checked & I got mine, too!

Banned
    When you write crappy code you get lots of complaints. LOL Too funny TL. Not to mention they probably only have 2 staffers to handle all those tickets.