Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spreadsheets listing your animals by types?

I have a spreadsheet in Excel with my inventory on it for Fantasy Story and Dragon Story both. I also have on the spreadsheet my champions for all critters I have battled in both FS and DS. I tried to upload it but it won't upload. I will share if you send me your email if you still need it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Brambles2 View Post
    thanks to both Yeah BabyBabylonian & Reeisme, I like seeing what others find useful.
    I have in mind to list by the various type combinations, e.g. Electric/Dark, Electric/ Water etc, then by Super Rare, Rare, Common, & include that level I have, plus evolution time. This should make breeding /feeding/evolving decisions quicker.

My work commitments are frantic just now, but I need to act quickly as I have reached the habitat limit, so must do some thinning out of animals.

Prior to the Puffalo/Catsune Kitsune/ Fladingo style quests, it was simple, only keep duplicates Super or Ultra Rares, however recently I have been selling off the higher level Rares, & now Commons whenever I breed a baby.

I'll happily use yours as an interim measure, & will post mine here once done.

I just sent this and I think it should work well for you. I only put the breed time if I don't yet have the animal, but otherwise it has everything else you mentioned. I like that I can reorder the list based on abc order, what I'm missing, level, elements, etc. I just went habitat by habitat when updating my animals and their levels. After that I used a wonderful website to figure out the animals that I didn't yet have that are possible to breed (I didn't include those that are limited and no longer available.) [third party link removed}
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-14-15 at 01:55 PM. Reason: third party link removed

Quote Originally Posted by reeisme View Post
    I think mine will work for you (you'll have to tweak it to your specifications, but it's a good start). However, it's an xls file and it won't allow me to upload it here. If you want this as an excel file or word doc, message me and I can email it to you. As a bonus, you'll receive my spreadsheet for battles as well (all elements that are strong/weak to each other)! You're welcome.

Here is a screenshot of A-C just so you can get an idea if this is what you're looking for. (If I don't have the animal in my habitat yet then the number listed in that column is the breed time.)

Attachment 21614

I have send you a private message! Thanks for this great sheet!

Gamer-ID eva178

• Game - Castle Story - Level 50

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12