Thread: Food all sold suddenly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farm Supplier

All food disappeared

My game refreshed and all food disappeared. 40k tuna casserole ,24k strawberry smoothie lots and lots of food. Nothing blocked or door 'cause there was so much food. I closed and reopened and nothing. The worst is the money did not increase enough for all the food that vanished.

My ID is 007war, level 49, ios8.4

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, I lost like 120k servings of BLT.

Rhino Keeper
    Just lost food too

Farm Supplier
    Same thing happened again. All the food I made for the event was sold in a single refreshment. At least now I got a million coins, but I didn't need another million I need my counters with food. My door or counters aren't blocked. I left 4 seats out for the event and 5 minutes ago all food was sold. Please fix this.

Fashion Designer
    Have you blocked access to your tables? Because im pretty sure last event this happened to a lot of people and support said that this glitch happens when you block access to tables and food is not being served.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    Have you blocked access to your tables? Because im pretty sure last event this happened to a lot of people and support said that this glitch happens when you block access to tables and food is not being served.
    Nothing is blocked.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 007war View Post
    Nothing is blocked.
    Ugh that would be frustrating, losing food over the glitch with no food available is one thing, but losing food just coz it's too much of it just sounds weird and unnecessary. Hope they would fix it asap!:<