Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: BBQ Quest event

Collecting 25 BBQ sauce for Step 10

Can anyone ABSOLUTELY confirm, as in they saw it happen when they got to step 10, that BBQ sauce that is already in your inventory counts toward the "Collect 25 Sauce" step? I could see it counting if it was on the stove and not served/collected, but it almost seems too good to be true that those in the pantry already will count. If I get to step 10 and I already have 15 in my pantry, it will then say that I already collected 15? I really need to know this so I know whether to save the mustard or to go ahead and make the sauce. Thank you!
    Last edited by Iconoclast1919; 06-30-15 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Corrected punctuation

New Resident
    Yes the Bbq sauce in the inventory is considered toward the "collect 25 sauce " step. I had 3 bbq sauce in my inventory n when I got to level 10 they showed 3/25 bbq sauce.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast1919 View Post
    Can anyone ABSOLUTELY confirm, as in they saw it happen when they got to step 10, that BBQ sauce that is already in your inventory counts toward the "Collect 25 Sauce" step? I could see it counting if it was on the stove and not served/collected, but it almost seems too good to be true that those in the pantry already will count. If I get to step 10 and I already have 15 in my pantry, it will then say that I already collected 15? I really need to know this so I know whether to save the mustard or to go ahead and make the sauce. Thank you!
    Yes, definitely counted for me, I already had 16 in inventory. I finished the BBQ quest already, now trying to make potato salad!

Fashion Designer
    So now I have a mustard surplus and a potato shortage, ugh! And my veggie store is at 4. Of course the market is not coughing up any taters, now that I need them.
    Thanks for letting me whine
    Last edited by Jennerwein1; 06-30-15 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Spelling

Getting pretty bored with waiting days for enough mustard to make enough bbq sauce to learn bbq chicken. Blah

Grand Emperor
    I just collected 25 BBQ sauces for step 10 and completed the goal. Another goal popped up and I assumed it was to learn bacon burger, but it was to just tap the button. It awarded 4 gems. Thank you TL. I didn't get screenshots.

The fireworks is a little disappointing. I thought it would be animated, but it's not.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    The fireworks is a little disappointing. I thought it would be animated, but it's not.
    Yup, I agree. Not only are the fireworks ugly, but they take up so much room and don't even animate!
    I feel sorry for people with tiny diners as they won't even have the room to display them.

Rhino Keeper
    yay finally on last step just 12 BBQ sauce to collect and ribs to cook and /phew all did lol.....anyone wondering I CAN confirm sauce already made contributes to total sauce needed for last step

just got potato salad to second star too. with spuds taking hours lol (veggi market is on lvl 4) I have been making 1 potato salad whenever spuds were available with the additional help of a mastery spice thrown in here and there and sauce with the other drops of mustard, this method seems to have worked for mi, and I have only been getting 1-2 mustard a time, not been as lucky as others with Uncle Sam, I've not had a single 4 drop....maybe mi needs to rearrange restaurant so he likes it more n gives mi more mustard lol but with time remaining, and ability to get ingame mi is hopeful mi can complete this event

Thank you all for confirming that sauce in the inventory counts as collected!

New Resident
    Did anyone get the potato salad to 1-star mastery but didn't get the firefly jar!!!