Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Decorations on sale! And gem/coin Kingdom Inn/ Reindeer Stable

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    If you purchased the unbuilt version for Coins that you couldn't build anymore, this item has been removed from your account and all resources spent (Coins, items to upgrade, Gems to purchase items to upgrade) has been returned to you. Please let me know if yours did not get removed and still have this item on your account. Thanks!
    My level1, coin bought Inn is still in my kingdom. Would like it removed. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by xology View Post
    My level1, coin bought Inn is still in my kingdom. Would like it removed. Thanks for the help.
    We're looking into this again. Sorry about this and thank you guys so much for your patience. You can store it away for now to free up space in your Kingdom for other items.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, Pika. That's a very good beginning.

Hey Pika. Got my refund of materials but the Inn is still in inventory.

I still didn't get a refund of the coins

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by boden_brandt View Post
    Unfortunately, only 10000 views on this thread, and 170 posts (they wiped out a few that they didn't like, just like our buildings, but who's counting)...so, i guess, it wasn't important enough to find a real resolution. I'll just wait for them to finish fiddling n then put my stable back out in a few weeks time.
    stealing things we honestly bought by violating our kingdoms when we were asleep wasn't enough... even our storage isn't save anymore.. my reindeer stable was stored.. and now its GONE !?!?!?,

but be warned.. SOMETHING BIG IS COMING ON thursday..
    should we be allowed to keep that or willtatalso be 'our' mistake and taken away by thiefs in the night..

i've had enough, rated 1 star in appstore as well in playstore and left a 'nice, positive comment' as well.
    notplaying for fun anymore, thanks TL for repeating the walicorn debacle in tenfold....
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're looking into this again. Sorry about this and thank you guys so much for your patience. You can store it away for now to free up space in your Kingdom for other items.
    you must be joking.. in time everything will be reposessed if and when TL feels we made 'a mistake' by buying it.

i don't feel safe in my own kingdom anymore, no matter how well i lock up, thiefs come in and take what mwas mine
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Farm Supplier
    Ah well, what can you do? Nothing, i suppose. Thief-inn La-knight got mine too. Good wishes to everyone else who were mucked around by this. I hope it turned out the way you hoped- whichever way that was.
    Last edited by boden_brandt; 06-30-15 at 06:27 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I'm unhappy with this, but it's done. I'm moving on.
    Last edited by boden_brandt; 06-30-15 at 06:31 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not moving on just yet.

Pika apologized to us (Huge!), and said they're looking into it again (again - Huge!). Let's give them a chance and see what they come up with. It's a really big step to admit being wrong and be willing to look at things differently.

We may have lost our first walicorn forever (my second one is in storage-looking at him makes me angry all over again), but this incident may come to a better resolution. Hang in there.