Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

Fashion Designer
    Day 10 requires 600 gems to "finish now"

4 coins = 67 gems
    3 coins = 38 gems
    2 coins = 16 gems
    1 coin = 5 gems

Give or take. I submitted a 4, 3, and 2-coin dish, and I got 120 gems of credit. According to the numbers above, it should've given me 121 gems credit, so the above numbers are approximate and may be off by 1 here or there. Good luck everyone!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by somiemyhomie17 View Post
    How often does she vist? Also how long does the cake cook?
    She visited me about 5 times yesterday. I was able to cook the chocolate cake once yesterday and just started it for the second time today.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Day 10 is when you achieve the final prize. "Welcome Nefertiti to your restaurant and she will give you pistachios and teach you a recipe that earns gems!". If you don't do day 10 you'll miss out on the Chocolate Pyramid Cake and Nefertiti.

Darn, I thought I was finished after I got the croc... I just send my valueble 4 coins dishes away..and didn't prepare for the next day to set the dish requests on 4 coins.. This could sooo..be my doom..
    Sorry, I'm not approving anymore new neighbours requests.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Day 10 requires 600 gems to "finish now"

4 coins = 67 gems
    3 coins = 38 gems
    2 coins = 16 gems
    1 coin = 5 gems

Give or take. I submitted a 4, 3, and 2-coin dish, and I got 120 gems of credit. According to the numbers above, it should've given me 121 gems credit, so the above numbers are approximate and may be off by 1 here or there. Good luck everyone!!
    Many thanks..!!
    Sorry, I'm not approving anymore new neighbours requests.

I know it's too late, but can someone list what dishes are worth 3 and 4 coins ? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    This isn't an exhaustive list, but I'll list some.

4-coin: Ginger Tea, Tuna Casserole, Coq Au Vin, Lobster Thermidor, Lobster Bisque, French Dip, Stew, 10 peppers, 10 oranges, 10 onions, 10 salmon, 10 peas, 10 lemons, 10 strawberries, 10 mayo

3-coin: Ginger Snaps, Chicken Broccoli Casserole, Strawberry Shortcake, Salmon Sushi, Lobster Sandwich (I think), Split Pea Soup (I think), Baked Salmon, Creme Br?l?e, Surf and Turf, Ratatouille, Baked Onion Soup

2-coin: Cucumber Sandwich, Tuna Sandwich, BLT (I think), Greek Salad, Apple Cider (I think), Chicken Alfredo, Omelette (I think), Cheese Fondue, Cheesecake (I think), Spaghetti and Meatballs (I think), Apple Ginger Chicken (I think), Carrot Cake, Pepperoni Pizza, Bruschetta, Apple Pie (I think), Tuna Roll, Veggie Sushi, Veggie Juice, 10 apples

1-coin: Hamburger, Cobb Salad, Yogurt Parfait, Ravioli, Eggs Benedict, Sugar Cookies, Margherita Pizza
    Last edited by ellyse99; 06-14-15 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Added a few more dishes after going through recipe list

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    On my last 24 hours and will be gone to three events all day tomorrow. Worse though, barely have gotten any 4 ship/coin requests throughout the entire event until now. I only need 12 gems to finish and get to the final day but have only gotten 4 ship/coin requests for hours. Have refreshed so many times. Don't have gems to spare but don't want to waste a 4 ship/coin dish. Guess if it doesn't work this next set of refreshes then will have to make the sacrifice so I can move forward. This is the closest I've ever come to finishing one of these events. I'm so excited but also worried it won't happen. Like all the other events.
    Try download some of their games in the offer. You can get free gems there.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post

4-coin: Ginger Tea, Tuna Casserole, Coq Au Vin, Lobster Thermidor, Lobster Bisque, French Dip, 10 peppers, 10 oranges, 10 onions, 10 salmon, 10 peas, 10 lemons, 10 strawberries

3-coin: Ginger Snaps, Chicken Broccoli Casserole, Strawberry Shortcake, Salmon Sushi, Lobster Sandwich (I think), Split Pea Soup (I think), Baked Salmon, Creme Br?l?e

2-coin: Cucumber Sandwich, Tuna Sandwich, BLT (I think), Greek Salad, Apple Cider (I think), Chicken Alfredo, 10 apples

1-coin: Hamburger, Cobb Salad, Yogurt Parfait
    It also depends a little on level. For instance the first time I got baked potato and antipasto they were 4-coin dishes (at about level 25) but later on, they were only worth 3 coins. Stew & french dip are always 4 coins though. :-)

Lemons only gave me 3 coins the last time I did them. Mayo gives 4 coins though. :-)

Fashion Designer
    I just have to submit some mayo, and then I'm done. Don't want it to be over, but I want to see what happens & earn some gems! :-)

Good luck, everyone!!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post

4-coin: Ginger Tea, Tuna Casserole, Coq Au Vin, Lobster Thermidor, Lobster Bisque, French Dip, 10 peppers, 10 oranges, 10 onions, 10 salmon, 10 peas, 10 lemons, 10 strawberries

3-coin: Ginger Snaps, Chicken Broccoli Casserole, Strawberry Shortcake, Salmon Sushi, Lobster Sandwich (I think), Split Pea Soup (I think), Baked Salmon, Creme Br?l?e

2-coin: Cucumber Sandwich, Tuna Sandwich, BLT (I think), Greek Salad, Apple Cider (I think), Chicken Alfredo, 10 apples

1-coin: Hamburger, Cobb Salad, Yogurt Parfait
    Thanks ellyse ! This help me cook 3-4 dishes while still have time