Page 63 of 195 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I have 23 hrs left on My Fair Ivy goal. I've collected all 5 times from Ivys hut already, but I only managed to collect 11 times from Old Thomas. Don't see how I can collect 9 more times and still get sleep.
    I think you only get one cork for it and some exp so not a big deal. I don't think I'll finish it either.

To the person who asked how many grapes, I have a little over 800 now I think.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    The cat takes 4000 grapes.

Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I realize that this is no help at all to people who are at the lower levels, but the Vinyard Estate drops more corks and barrels with each level up after a certain level, maybe 4? I don't remember when I noticed that I was getting more than one barrel or cork, but I am at level 7 and my collections nearly always have both corks and barrels, although occasionally they will all be either corks or barrels. Someone who has leveled up to 10 told me that things start to move fast as you level up even higher. I am getting more grapes, I think 4 or more now when I collect from the grape press. I was concerned because the cat requires 10,000 grapes, but I the person I know that has one said that the grapes drop like crazy as you get to the upper levels too. I am almost at the cat bed which requires 2,500 grapes, but it seems like the cat is out of reach. My neighbor assured me it will get much easier from here. So take this for what it is worth, but it does seem to move more quickly when you get to the higher levels. Unlike the last event, it seems that someone though this one out before it started. TL even raised the number of farmhouses we can build from 20 to 25. It will be difficult I think, if you are counting on just a few farmhouses to gather your grapes. If you expect to get the higher personal prizes, I think it is nearly mandatory to build all the farmhouses, unless you collect from the few every ten minuites.

Unfortunately, things move slowly in the beginning and it can look hopeless, which it would be if the Vinyard continued to drop only one cork or barrel. Really, it does get better if you keep collecting as often as you can and level up as soon as you can.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    I just read someone say the cat is 10000 grapes?!?!?!? I thought it was 4100??
    I thought it was 4100, too, but it's actually 4000.

Fashion Designer
    I know I'm behind on grapes ( I have 324) but I hope that things start to pick up soon. Good Luck everyone!

I write this as encouragement for those newer to the game. I started playing CS less than two months ago. I'm half way through level 23, not exactly a newbie but not a seasoned player by far. I didn't participate in the pre-event. I concentrated on gathering resources for this main event. My vineyard is currently stuck at level 3 as I am barrel heavy and cork light as many others are. However, I'm not freaking out just yet. This is only the beginning of day 4, we still have 3 weeks! The beginning is slow but it will pick up as the drop rates change. (Chillax y'all, patience is a virtue.)
    I currently have 861 grapes from 5 farmhouses, the vineyard, free grape press, market and Ivy's hut. Yes, I'm sleeping! I just check on my energy often, half hour-ish when possible. I have 22 hours left on My Fair Ivy and only need to visit Old Thomas 2 more times! I need that cork! I have all the other resources except 1 more hearty feast (need fish, it's always the fish) and 1 more super glue (darn builder's paste and thanks for the corrected heads up on that).
    I'm feeling quite comfortable that this is doable with do diligence, as stated. I hope this encourages others to keep at it. You CAN do it!
    My sincerest thanks to all who have posted the event info and images here. You have made this so much easier for those like myself! I'd be a panicked wreck without you!

New Resident
    No i did not i just got !!! Thank you im on level 16 and still learning ! Iv been stuck i need so much it just takes forever ty again

Rhino Keeper
    I just collected my 6th cork in a row. Assuming that each vineyard collection is an independent event and the chance of getting either item is 50%, the probability of my particular run of six corks in a row is 1.56%. If my next collection yields another cork, the probability will fall to 0.78%. I have not restarted my device today.

These probabilities seem awfully low. If the reports of restarting devices yielding a more even drop distribution are not coincidental, I am curious if there's an issue with how the random number generator was implemented. Or, each cork/barrel collection is NOT an independent event, in which case I hope it was set up such that drops do even out eventually based on whichever algorithm governing them.
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by boud21 View Post
    No i did not i just got !!! Thank you im on level 16 and still learning ! Iv been stuck i need so much it just takes forever ty again
    You're very welcome! Enjoy the game... You have many things ahead of you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robino23 View Post
    FYI: When you get to "Preparing to Serve Royalty," you need to tend 15 pigs. Regular pigs don't count. I haven't tried the "special" pigs, but royal, albino, black, and Sir Piggy works.
    What?? That's not fair to lower level players at all....Can you even have Sir Piggy at level 15? Can't remember when I got him. Only have 3 pigs myself and he is one of them...luckily I got a black one as an adventure drop once.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    What?? That's not fair to lower level players at all....Can you even have Sir Piggy at level 15? Can't remember when I got him. Only have 3 pigs myself and he is one of them...luckily I got a black one as an adventure drop once.
    The black pig is the only one you can buy with coins, so that should be ok
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien