Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: The Baron's Game Tent & Daily Market Goals (IOS 1.3 only)

Fashion Designer
    I didn't realize there was an update till I checked the forum this morning. Even though my iPad game updates automatically, there was no pop up to tell me something new was happening.

So my first market trade was already expired but I guess that's no loss. On my iPhone game, I have 15 minutes to give 20 carrots, 20 bacon and 30 mushrooms for a prize of 250 coin and 10 wheat!!! I am amazed! I can't imagine ANY player at ANY level would find that enticing. Have the developers ever played CS?

As for the tent, I have played the similar game in FS2 but never paid gems for extra tries. I think it's ridiculous that unused purchased cabbages don't carryover. I also think it's ridiculous that you can't tell if a prize is decoration only. In FS2, apart from getting normal game items from the equivalent of throwing cabbages, you can also win special items that are saved up - if you eventually get 1 each of 8 (or 10) items, there is another prize you can get, I think a special decoration. It's not much, but it's more than they're doing in CS.

I'm very disappointed in the execution of these ideas. The underlying concepts are good - trading surplus items and playing a game to win prizes - but the execution is very off IMO.

Fashion Designer
    Earlier I had posted I wasn't sure if u received the individual prizes if u were maxes on them , now I'm not 100% sure maybe someone else could confirm this but I think the individual prizes u get even if maxed out on them cuz I am over on sugar and jewels and I wasn't before the game and they were two of the prizes I won. Maybe someone could confirm this ?

Rhino Keeper
    The market trades seem to be ridiculous. Mine offered 10 energy if I traded 50 each of three items... Wood and two I don't recall. Fat chance. It would take about 150 energy to replace those. Then, when it expired, the "finish" button offered me the 10 energy for 1000 gems. Ha ha ha ha ha!

Fashion Designer
    Why all the money grabbing updates? We need STORYLINE!!!
    did they like buy a new lamborghini and need it financed?!?!?
    I just blasted 130 gems to get a little one square bake stand deco. I did it for my little sister though It IS cute, but it's robbery to have this gamble opportunity. and since I had two cabbages left over I have a ticking time bomb to lose 20 gems in my tent!! sigh.

Since the update I can't open the game, it crashes! sometimes I'll get a glimpse of the news screen and then nothing... Please HELP! PLEASE FIX! Anybody else having the same issue?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    The market trades seem to be ridiculous. Mine offered 10 energy if I traded 50 each of three items... Wood and two I don't recall. Fat chance. It would take about 150 energy to replace those. Then, when it expired, the "finish" button offered me the 10 energy for 1000 gems. Ha ha ha ha ha!
    Oh no, that's a huge new gem trap for us every day!! Good thing I never have that many gems.

Quote Originally Posted by fancyjewel View Post
    Since the update I can't open the game, it crashes! sometimes I'll get a glimpse of the news screen and then nothing... Please HELP! PLEASE FIX! Anybody else having the same issue?
    What device are you playing on? Is it an older one? Sadly with each upgrade/update, older devices are gonna have a harder time getting the game to load because of the increased resources required to run it.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

So visiting a few nbrs I was able to tap a heart over a tent. So when their timers up & they tap the tent does that register in the actual goal book? It shows 0/3 so far in mine or is that the counter for playing the game over 3 days??

****Please!!!!
    Someone post the rules on the first page!!

Keep checking for mods & mgrs but no ones been on all morning.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    I updated and nothing, on new android. Force close, nothing. restarted device, nothing. uninstall and reinstall game... Nothing!can someone help a girl out here

no tent available in market, or in my inventory.

I do have a lovecupine quest from the old Valentine's Dayquest 2 years ago, when I was not playing, that was triggered collecting from my pink alicorn. I wish that would disappear
    Last edited by kat8rose; 04-16-15 at 08:03 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Ok, long winded post here but I hope it explains some things.

For those that are wondering why those of us that play Farm Story 2 would want to play this game (Piper Tree house there, Baron Tent here), well it is because the cats, dogs, ponies, bunnies, and chinchilla's that are offered to purchase in the store are from 240+ gems a piece, some higher hence the + sign.

Now, as you can see with the Baron game, it is set-up the same way, but in CS there is a major flaw. Let me explain further. In Farm 2 those pets we get offer us items that are VERY HARD to get otherwise. Building supplies, upgrade our barn/silo/watering hole/market supplies (boards, screws, paint, nails....etc....) They also offer us coins, xp, gems on occasion, and even pick-axes and shovels we use to mine for ores or to clear our land after expansion ,not to mention we sometimes even get expansion papers from them. In CS many of those things are useless as we don't need to get axes or shovels to clear our land, once we've made it we have it forever. Not so in Farm. The animals eventually pay for themselves by dropping us gems.......so.......

As you can see, in Farm 2 it is worth the highest gem package to make sure you get the pet being offered as it is still cheaper than purchasing it via the store. 180 gems opposed to 240+ gems. And they give us items that are VERY HARD to get.

Now here, in CS, the doggie I got only gave me 1 milk, 1 creep tooth but was maxed so I didn't get it, coins/xp (not sure of amount as it was gone so quickly). There is an 8 hour turn-around so maybe when I check later he'll drop a gem, or a fancy beam, or something else entirely. We don't know as this is a new game here, but hopefully TL won't make the drops be so lacking in good rare items as otherwise, it will be a flop. People will only use the 3 free darts to get whatever item they can and be done with it. That is what I do in Farm 2 when the grand prize is something I wouldn't want. I just use the 3 free darts to get whatever extra I can and then forget about it until it refreshes the next day.

Hopefully now people will understand a bit about why this game has been a success in Farm 2 but may end up being a huge flop in CS. Unless the prizes drop rare items like Embers, Plants for Ivy's sister, Foods that take long to make (sweet feasts, spicy feasts), then it won't be worth getting these pets here. If the decorations don't drop useful things like glimmerdust, mushrooms, magic fruit.......then again it will be a flop to the general populace.

A quick overview of how to play the Baron Tent Game:

-You get 3 free cabbages a day. You need at least 6 cabbages to win the prize shown in the larger box. This means you'll have to purchase SOME cabbages if you want the grand prize.
    -When you use the cabbages, the prize that is behind the Baron's face is automatically stored in your inventory. Even if you're maxed, you'll get that prize.
    -If you collect all 6 prizes shown in the smaller boxes, then you'll get the Grand Prize.
    -Cabbages do not roll over to the next day. If you buy cabbages, try to use them all so you at least get whatever individual prize is behind the Baron's face.
    -22 hour refresh time on the game. The smaller individual prizes are different, Baron's face is in all places again, and a new Grand Prize is offered. You have 3 free cabbages and just like previous day, if you want the grand prize, you'll need to purchase extra cabbages.

I know it seems like a rip-off, and in CS there is a good chance it is if the drops are items we can easily get otherwise. Like I said above, in Farm 2 it is worth it due to what those pets give us and their cost is much cheaper via Piper's Tree House when compared to the shop, hence why we play it.

Even if you don't want the grand prize, it is worth keeping the tent out and just using the 3 free cabbages a day to get whatever is behind the Baron's face. It costs you nothing to throw those three cabbages at him and who knows what you'll get. Plus, come on people, who wouldn't want to throw a rotten cabbage at the Baron???
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast