Page 33 of 97 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt - 3-19-15 (IOS only)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    And sometimes three days between goals.
    Here is hoping for today beings chocolate bars is blowing out of the rafters along with everything else I think I might need!
    3 days, oh god........I really want another task today so that I know for sure if I have to hold onto this chocolate or use it to make more carrots.

Quote Originally Posted by gerrywerry View Post
    Me too. And for chocolate bunnies. I have a distinct lack of them at the moment and I'm sure we're going to hand a fair number in for the goal!
    Yeah, same here. The only ones I've been able to get are the ones I've made in the dipper. *sighs heavily*

Quote Originally Posted by Sanibelsue View Post
    I am having the same problem with the fries drop...so far today out of 8 fries not one egg...
    Out of over 120+ fries I think I was able to get 4 or 5 eggs, tops. Most of the ones I've got, as well as those I gave to the goal, I had to make in the dipper. My drop rate for this event is horrible! Only the biscuits and chickens like to drop for me, the fries and chocolate are completely snubbing me. I don't know what I did to anger them, but whatever it was, I'm truly sorry. Now stop being babies and drop me the collectibles! LOL!!!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Farm Supplier
    I'm putting off buying the dipper as I haven't got enough gems and I spent quite a lot of money on the last 2 events so I don't really want to buy any. I'm just going to try to complete the goals to at least get that bunny. Anything else is a bonus. BUT if the drop rates continue to be lousy I might have to cave in and buy the dipper just for the goals.
    ID - gerrywerry
    Farm Name - The Farm

Farm Supplier
    The chocolate drop rate is definitely significantly lower than the eggs & biscuits. Looks like TL is making it more difficult w each new thing.
    Just my opinion.....��

In all honesty drop rates aren't that bad for me or perhaps it's just that I have my machines churning non stop lol...and as for the wait I know I know patience us a virtue but I just love these events...I like having goals, missions etc gives me the illusion that im not just producing for production sake ;-p

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by kimwood1 View Post
    The chocolate drop rate is definitely significantly lower than the eggs & biscuits. Looks like TL is making it more difficult w each new thing.
    Just my opinion.....��
    Only 3 bunnies from chocolates so far..!! and I have been preparing chocolate continuously right from the time when I saw here about the bunny! Absolutely horrible!!
    Storm ID: uma91265

Farm Name: TriptiFarms

Farm Supplier
    My machines churn constantly too. I have insomnia so I even log on in the middle of the night & keep them churning, lol
    Maybe it's a matter of luck & if so, my luck stinks! Ugh!!!!

Farm Supplier
    How do I know how many of each item I have if I don't have a dipper? Thanks

Farm Supplier
    And my egg drop from the fryer is ROTTEN ������

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	19337[ATTACH=CONFIG]19338[

/ATTACH]
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderRex View Post
    How do I know how many of each item I have if I don't have a dipper? Thanks

Click on the collections storage...that thing where you turn in collections...the first tab should now be an egg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	19338  
    Last edited by kruimeltje1979; 03-23-15 at 08:52 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    So what are we anticipating that we will have to turn in next? I've heard chocolates and chocolate bunnies, and bread. Something from the crafting machine? I think last time it was scarves, they are fastest, but linen flowers seem more easterish.
    Have a Luvly Day!