Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: New tournament 17 march 2015 : Brightsteel Dragon (metal light, super rare)

Executive Chef
    29. Angel 9 > Black Diamond 20 m+++ (lost Diamond 10, Diamond 9, Quetzal 10)

On to Brightsteel!

R20. Emerald Knight 16< Metal 10 Mbb (Lost Diamond x2, Metal, Soccer, Passion)
    R21. Gold 12< Dark Angel 10 Bmb (Lost Dark Angel, Diamond, Berserker, Marshmallow)
    R22. Mercury 14< Dark Angel 10 Bmb
    R23. Enlightened 16< Spartan 10 mbm
    R24. Helios 16< Berserker 10 Mb
    R25. Immortal 20< BOOM! (Lost Diamond, Passion, Metal)
    R26. Diobasis 18< Berserker 10 mbB
    R27. Aphrodite 18< Diamond 10 mB (List Spartan, Lotus)
    R28. Dark Angel 20<
    R29. Black Diamond 20<
    R30. Brightsteel 20<
    Last edited by Lipand5kids; 03-22-15 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Shooting star..space..anything with a purple blue!
    How's it going? Did you complete and win the Brightsteel?

Rhino Keeper
    36 min before my next battle. I need help with Helios . any suggestions?? And what color is Helios?
    Android User~Island name: Lakeside Park~ID: vshephard96
    Specs: Games play: DS. Visit neighbors that have a social rating. I Send gold and maps daily.
    When visiting my island, read my WALL, If I learn anything new I post, and I always post how i got particular dragons(unless its those dreaded "common" dragons-lol) also if I'm heading for vaca I leave a note.

Level 109
    228 dragons
    And Always happy with gifts of gold.
    FINALLY A DIAMOND DRAGON

Executive Chef
    And Brightsteel goes down in the first fight!

30. Aether 10 > Brightsteel 20 mb++

Vshepard96, Helios is a Mythic/Diamond hybrid. If you don't have diamonds, use dragons that work against Mythic. White and pink is good.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you
    Android User~Island name: Lakeside Park~ID: vshephard96
    Specs: Games play: DS. Visit neighbors that have a social rating. I Send gold and maps daily.
    When visiting my island, read my WALL, If I learn anything new I post, and I always post how i got particular dragons(unless its those dreaded "common" dragons-lol) also if I'm heading for vaca I leave a note.

Level 109
    228 dragons
    And Always happy with gifts of gold.
    FINALLY A DIAMOND DRAGON

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    I usually use dragon story wikia's battle arena calculator for determining dragons with the best percentage chance against a given dragon. I'm sure most of you know this, but the dragons towards the end of the tourney usually have a 10% chance to be beaten no matter what dragon or level of dragon you use. But.... BUT.... the last several tournaments I've used level 3 dragons of the color combination that would have the most success against a given dragon under normal circumstances against the last dragons in the tourney.... like you all have suggested. I've 1-shotted #29 in each of these tourneys doing this.

I just 1-shotted #29 with a level 3 Pegasus (green/white) in this tourney.

I think there is more to the % chances than just the normal calculations in these tournaments for sure. I also think there are certain dragons in each tournament that they make it much tougher than normal to defeat. Dark Angel at #28 was definitely one of them in this tournament. I tried probably 8-10 times with a level 10 Diamond (which theoretically should have had a 25% win chance against the level 20 Dark Angel in this tourney) and got nothing.

I one-shotted Brightsteel too with a level 10 Aether. Had 5-6 hours to spare on this tournament. Last couple tournaments went down to the very end for me. I spent well over a day on Dark Angel with many Diamond level 10 attempts at 25% chance to win. I finally gave up and Ultimated him. If any of you are still fighting for the Brightsteel and are stuck on Dark Angel, I would do the same. He is one of the "tougher than normal" dragons for this tournament I think.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    Glad I was able to help. I don't know why I was able to pick it up so quickly because when I really want to figure something out, my brain refuses. Hope Fuzzy works for you. His loss was bbb and his win was bmm. This showed me that I also need to keep track of attacks used, and if one set doesn't work, mix it up the next time I use the same dragon. Thanks! It feels great to have completed a tournament, especially after only getting 2/3 through the last one. Good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing your final posting of having won against Brightsteel.
    Fuzzy didn't work against DA but I did get him with life. Just beat Brightsteel with mistmoth and only 3 hours left! Time to heal now. Yeah it's awesome to complete one! I hope next one won't be such a close call.

R20. Emerald Knight 16< Metal 10 Mbb (Lost Diamond x2, Metal, Soccer, Passion)
    R21. Gold 12< Dark Angel 10 Bmb (Lost Dark Angel, Diamond, Berserker, Marshmallow)
    R22. Mercury 14< Dark Angel 10 Bmb
    R23. Enlightened 16< Spartan 10 mbm
    R24. Helios 16< Berserker 10 Mb
    R25. Immortal 20< BOOM! (Lost Diamond, Passion, Metal)
    R26. Diobasis 18< Berserker 10 mbB
    R27. Aphrodite 18< Diamond 10 mB (List Spartan, Lotus)
    R28. Dark Angel 20< Dark Angel 10 mBb
    R29. Black Diamond 20<
    R30. Brightsteel 20<

Executive Chef
    Used my 3rd ultimate on black diamond as my spa is in the high 40's and I can't bring myself to let it go I to the 50's.....I got brightsteel first try with aether. I always use bmb or bmm. The final round I did Bmm. Just a few more hours guys...good luck if you are still in the fight. Congrats to rest of you. God bless and have a great week!

Jen