Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: New tournament 17 march 2015 : Brightsteel Dragon (metal light, super rare)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    What about white, like the Light dragon or any dragon with white as the first color? Maybe Cosmic or Rainbow. Sorry you're having so much trouble with DA, and sorry to hear about your migraine. Hope you're feeling better. My hubby gets them, and I've had a few myself. I know they're not fun.
    I'll keep trying, but I won't be too hopeful. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Hurra... I won Brightsteel My first tournament So happy...

R13: Lacewing 10 > Nano
    R14: Parakeet 9 > Iridescent
    R15: Landworm 10 > Angelfire
    R16: Parakeet 9 > Pride
    R17: Parakeet 9 > Nightlight
    R18: Dawntree 8 > Penumbra*
    R19: Lacewing 10 > Horizon (Lost Dawntree, Kite, Flower)
    R20: Dawntree 8 > Emerald Knight - Mb
    R21: Jewelry 10 > Gold (Lost Honeybee, Fire)
    R22: White Choc 10 BbU > Mercury (Lost Parakeet, Jewelry, Peacock, Fire, Planet, Scorpion, Tiger Eyes)
    R23: Air 10 > Enlightened (Lost Black Rose)
    R24: Metal 8 > Helios (Lost Light, Fire, Valentine)
    R25: Life BbU > Immortal* (Lost Water, Air (Immortal nearly loses), Social, Parakeet, Lacewing, Aether, Melody, Blue Moon, Metal)
    R26: Virtue Mm > Dionysus (Quartz Bbb, Pisces Mbb, Valentine Mbb*, Landworm Mbb*, Honeybee Bmm*, Trojan Bbm, Ladybug Bmm)
    R27: Night Bbm > Aphrodite
    R28: Life Bb > Dark Angel
    R29: Forest Bbb > Black Diamond (Lost Fuzzy Bmm)

R30: Bluemoon level 3 Mmm > Brightsteel (Lost Darksteel bbb, Aether bbm, Mistmoth mbb, Honeybee bmm)

Thank you all again for information. Goodluck to everyone who still try...
    Last edited by 813vv; 03-22-15 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Add color

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I'll keep trying, but I won't be too hopeful. Thanks
    Do you have Quentzal L10 mb M he got DA for me ...... Good luck LP

R20. Emerald Knight 16< Metal 10 Mbb (Lost Diamond x2, Metal, Soccer, Passion)
    R21. Gold 12< Dark Angel 10 Bmb (Lost Dark Angel, Diamond, Berserker, Marshmallow)
    R22. Mercury 14< Dark Angel 10 Bmb
    R23. Enlightened 16< Spartan 10 mbm
    R24. Helios 16< Berserker 10 Mb
    R25. Immortal 20< (Lost Diamond)
    R26. Diobasis 18<
    R27. Aphrodite 18<
    R28. Dark Angel 20<
    R29. Black Diamond 20<
    R30. Brightsteel 20<

Quote Originally Posted by 813vv View Post

R30: Bluemoon level 3 Mmm > Brightsteel (Lost Darksteel bbb, Aether bbm, Mistmoth mbb, Honeybee bmm)

Congratulations! Enjoy your new dragon
    Last edited by Lipand5kids; 03-22-15 at 04:07 PM.

Banned
    main acc got lazy a few times and used gold acc a1 did with no gold again woooooot my EPIC Snow Owl ****ed it 1st time on the last 3 to battle Congrats to them thats done and GL to them tryin still my a2 acc only got to round 20 but heyyyy if im still up gonna try get to the 5 gold lol

HELP ME...
    RD30: I lost Darksteel bbb, Aether bbm, Mistmoth mbb.
    Now I jst have Wizard with Blue/Purple left... What can I use if Wizard loses?
    Thank you all...
    I believe the most successful colors so far (excluding Champions, Diamonds and other ultra rares) have been blue and purple. So any dragon that is only blue (such as Water) or only purple (such as Magic) or multi-colors with blue or purple as the first color (such as Aether) should win - although thanks to randomness, you might need to go through several rounds. And as LonePudding said, don't be afraid to use a young dragon. They often win when epics fail. I won with epic Aether (bbb) although it was closer than I would have liked. I did not get a critical hit. Hopefully you've won by now.

Yay! Congratulations!

Executive Chef
    Shooting star..space..anything with a purple blue!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    How about any unusual green/white combo? Something not breedable like White Rose, Bonsai or Christmas Tree? One of the stronger greens like Landworm or Forestfire?
    I usually use dragon story wikia's battle arena calculator for determining dragons with the best percentage chance against a given dragon. I'm sure most of you know this, but the dragons towards the end of the tourney usually have a 10% chance to be beaten no matter what dragon or level of dragon you use. But.... BUT.... the last several tournaments I've used level 3 dragons of the color combination that would have the most success against a given dragon under normal circumstances against the last dragons in the tourney.... like you all have suggested. I've 1-shotted #29 in each of these tourneys doing this.

I just 1-shotted #29 with a level 3 Pegasus (green/white) in this tourney.

I think there is more to the % chances than just the normal calculations in these tournaments for sure. I also think there are certain dragons in each tournament that they make it much tougher than normal to defeat. Dark Angel at #28 was definitely one of them in this tournament. I tried probably 8-10 times with a level 10 Diamond (which theoretically should have had a 25% win chance against the level 20 Dark Angel in this tourney) and got nothing.