Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt - 3-19-15 (IOS only)

Farm Supplier
    I'm waiting till the dippy thing is half price, but is it worth doing the goals? On the valentines quest I didn't bother as it was hard enough collecting things without having to give a certain amount away, but only ended up with many duplicates of the decorations and no pets. Are you guaranteed a pet if u do the goals?

New Resident
    I just had a second goal appear that wants you to buy a bunny trap and gives you 2 gems in return. The trap costs 5 gems though, and its the one that other people had commented is a ONE-TIME use trap.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-2.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	19255

New Resident
    I'm not sure, I was also in that situation. I turned in things for the goals and ran out of time and never made it to the pets for valentines

Nightclub Owner
    The first post has been updated.

Fashion Designer
    why am I soooo confused? I bought the bunny trap. should I NOT have done that?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    That's really up to you and if you want to spend the gems. I bought s few... guess we will see what I get

Executive Chef
    OHHHH geeeeezzz I feel like such a novice. I thought if I put a more expensive item into the kitchen that I would get the carrot sooner ! so not knowing about the 90 biscuits, I put a tomatoe pie in there. UGH. Waiting...waiting....
    Don't worry about it too much, you have 19 days to collect carrots. An hour or two here or there probably will not make much of a difference.

Nightclub Owner
    There is a goal to purchase the trap. It costs 5 gems but once you place it the goal gives you back 2 gems, so really you're only paying 3 gems. You place the trap, put the carrot you got from collecting from the kitchen into it, and then in 1 hour you collect from the trap. It will give you a collection prize. You can check your collections after you've collected from the trap to see which one you've received.

Howdy, Farmers!

Just a heads up that the final goal prize is the Bow-Tie Bunny!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb8580000.png 
Views:	88 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	19257

Happy farming!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh good.You can get the bunny through goal.Yea.
    Last edited by sandygin; 03-19-15 at 03:54 PM.

Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast