Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: St pattys day goals 3-10-15

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PraxisOfGood View Post
    Stage 6

Attachment 19035

Just to read this out, you need to use one of the "normal" spices on one of the seasonal recipes five times. So saving up your mastery spices is a good idea.

And FYI, mastery level 3 of the pasta dish is 20 and mastery level 2 of the dessert is 8.
    Nice!

I'm thinking that even beyond this step, it will be a smart strategy to use my master spice on these seasonal dishes.
    My sandwich mastery can wait! ;-)

New Resident
    Goal 7

• Master Corned Beef Hash to Star Level 1 (cook 4 times)
    • Master Mint Trifle to Star Level 2 (cook 8 times)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4178.jpg 
Views:	1069 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	19037

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PraxisOfGood View Post
    Stage 6

Attachment 19035

Just to read this out, you need to use one of the "normal" spices on one of the seasonal recipes five times. So saving up your mastery spices is a good idea.

And FYI, mastery level 3 of the pasta dish is 20 and mastery level 2 of the dessert is 8.
    So, do you have to have 5 of the same spice and does it all go to the same dish? Or can you use 3 mastery on one dish and two of another spice on another seasonal dish?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babydollfire View Post
    So, do you have to have 5 of the same spice and does it all go to the same dish? Or can you use 3 mastery on one dish and two of another spice on another seasonal dish?
    I don't know if it works different for the seasonal dishes (probably not), but you can't spice a dish more than once. So once you add a certain spice to it, you can't add another one to the same dish, whether it be different or the same.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    I don't know if it works different for the seasonal dishes (probably not), but you can't spice a dish more than once. So once you add a certain spice to it, you can't add another one to the same dish, whether it be different or the same.
    Oh, I mean not the same dish you are cooking at the time, but the same type... Like you choose green pasta, are you restricted to using that dish only or you can you use your spices on the other seasonal dishes? And does it have to be the same spice?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by babydollfire View Post
    Oh, I mean not the same dish you are cooking at the time, but the same type... Like you choose green pasta, are you restricted to using that dish only or you can you use your spices on the other seasonal dishes? And does it have to be the same spice?
    From memory it didn't matter which of the seasonal dishes you did it on (I think I did it on the trifle and the pasta), nor which spice you used (I used a combination of spices - but not the mastery one! - to finish the task).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by heygirl18 View Post
    From memory it didn't matter which of the seasonal dishes you did it on (I think I did it on the trifle and the pasta), nor which spice you used (I used a combination of spices - but not the mastery one! - to finish the task).
    Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    What are the ingredients to make corned beef hash?

Quote Originally Posted by fahrensland View Post
    What are the ingredients to make corned beef hash?
    3 Beef, 2 Potatoes, 2 Broccoli, 3 Liam's Four-Leaf Clovers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	corned_beef_hash.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	286.7 KB 
ID:	19047

Farm Supplier
    This is either the third or second time i cant participate in events..... Im lvl 14 and vday ones required hirer levels. Now this one i cant participate no doubt because im not high enough to recieve this quest..... Nice job TL ....

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast