Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Matripony 2-13-15 REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Oh there are lots of differences. Tell me everyone else is seeing a different forum and it's not just me?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    Oh there are lots of differences. Tell me everyone else is seeing a different forum and it's not just me?!
    Yes me too, but I just got a new iPad tonight & everything looks a bit different. But the forum is changed.
    L

Executive Chef
    Thank goodness. I was thinking somebody must have changed my settings!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Here's the post for everyone that want's to see.
    Thank you Cocauina for sharing this so those of us that didn't see it don't feel like we've gone completely bonkers. However the date that post #72 was shared in the forum was back on February 15th, thus proving mine (and many others point) that it would have been nice for TL to post a 3-6 day timer or even a pop up reminder as we neared the date of these animals leaving the forest for good!

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah - I totally forgot about that banner. I thought there must have been a new one during the last few days which I missed. Nope. It's not surprising I forgot about that one since they had stopped showing it for what must have been a couple weeks. (But guys guys did you hear about the hareon/treent! *facepalm*)

Push notifications are also iffy. People either have them off, or it's very easy to miss - say you're not looking down at your phone when you get it, and then later on you open the game w/o looking at your notifications - that clears your notifications and you could easily have never seen it. Oh well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweethutch View Post
    Thank you Cocauina for sharing this so those of us that didn't see it don't feel like we've gone completely bonkers. However the date that post #72 was shared in the forum was back on February 15th, thus proving mine (and many others point) that it would have been nice for TL to post a 3-6 day timer or even a pop up reminder as we neared the date of these animals leaving the forest for good!
    True, and I knew there was a pop up, but TL could had used the same pop up, during the last 4 days of the valentine creatures on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    TL released a push notification on Friday that they would be expiring yesterday.

These animals can also no longer be parents or results from breeding.

If you did not restart your game or device for few days, you may of missed the notification.
    I restart my games every day. Another thing, not restarting the device doesn't affect the pop up's, DS gives me all the pop up's, probably the valentines animal pop up it wasn't released for every player, I'm not the only one that didn't receive a pop up in the last days.
    Last edited by cocauina; 03-04-15 at 09:47 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just me or have all the screen shots everyone posted disappeared?? I even changed settings and I'm logged in as well!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonloona View Post
    Is it just me or have all the screen shots everyone posted disappeared?? I even changed settings and I'm logged in as well!!
    Probably it's from you xD

Do you see the screenshots from post #1 and #5 (both have 2 screenshots) and from this post (1 screenshot)?

Executive Chef
    So, yeah, how about this? When an animal has a specific expiration date, like the Valentine's animals did, can't we please put it in the title of the thread? Just putting it in post one or posting it randomly on page 23 of the thread isn't going to get seen by everyone, but the title of the thread will. That's something that the mods have to do... I think this would be the fair thing for the future.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    So, yeah, how about this? When an animal has a specific expiration date, like the Valentine's animals did, can't we please put it in the title of the thread? Just putting it in post one or posting it randomly on page 23 of the thread isn't going to get seen by everyone, but the title of the thread will. That's something that the mods have to do... I think this would be the fair thing for the future.
    Nice idea. Since the threads have always the released date, the expiring date is more usefull than the released date after we have the animal in the game.