Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story 1.9.8.2 has been released for Android!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    So I usually play on IOS but I thought I would try the battle arena with droid. I tried 10 times and never beat the first round so I stopped. Did others have a hard time battling for the first time on droid?
    No, the first time of mine was battling Dapper (the 1st round of Chimera tournament), I beat it easily with Rose Epic.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Kooky I have a question, couldn't find this one in the guide. When I got the chimera from tournament it went to storage but how do I store already existing dragons ?

I saw a thing called stable, it said something along the lines of upgradable, does this mean I have to spend gold for every dragon I want to store ?

Thanks!
    To store dragons that are already in their habitats, you'll need to purchase a Dragon Stable, but the moment you buy it, it'll only give you 1 slot. 25 slots is the maximum but it comes but it comes with a very hefty price tag. First upgrade costs 100 gold for 2 slots, Second upgrade costs 200 gold for 4 slots, Third upgrade costs 1,200 gold for 10 slots, and last upgrade is 5,000 gold for 25 slots.

Executive Chef
    So I usually play on IOS but I thought I would try the battle arena with droid. I tried 10 times and never beat the first round so I stopped. Did others have a hard time battling for the first time on droid?
    I think the first day or so that Android was updated with the iOS features, the battle arena was broken. No one using droid could win a single battle against any level dragon. But they released an update already with the battle arena fix and it works now.

Banned
    I have yet to win a battle. Even after the tourney ended. I think something is wrong. I will keep trying.

Executive Chef
    I have yet to win a battle. Even after the tourney ended. I think something is wrong. I will keep trying.
    Did you update the app at the Play Store? The latest version is now 1.9.8.3g

Banned
    have knowticed 1 bug if you use the same nest to put an egg on after removing one the egg pic shows the egg u had on last , this sorts out properly when forced closed and reopend thoughs

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    When you win a battle are you getting a lighthouse or a battle horn?
    Speaking of the "mine", I just leveled up & got the bomb and goal to go and mine.....maybe it's me, but I can't find out how/where to enter the mine to save my life!
    Sorry if wrong place to ask, I play on my iPad. Thanks!

****Nevermind! I re-started my pad and there it was! Thanks anyway xoxo
    Last edited by pocopicasso; 01-19-15 at 05:02 PM.

Banned
    I updated on Friday and I am running .2 That might explain why I can't win in battle arena.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Prepare your capslock and exclamation keys for the best news ever.
    Will do so THANK YOU! I patiently waited 2 years for this moment, played Bakery Story in that time, started Castle Story too, but always missed my dragons so much. Now I'm happy to come back to my dragon islands every day

The game is running very smoothly and rarely crashes on my Samsung SIII. Well done! I am able to request maps and send gifts without the game restarting.
    I already did some quests and battles, now I'm going to work my way through the long list of goals Have to find some new neighbors too lol

Host(ess)

Doesn't Work

The New Version Of Dragon Story Android Doesn't Work. Keeps Telling Me To Double Check My Internet
    Connection On Both My LG G3 And LG Volt. Dragon Story Winter However Doesn't Give Me Connectivity Issues.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast