Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread Part II

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    I have unlocked the ice dragon on my ice island! It took me very much time and money(not real money) but it was worth it! It looks huge and it flies above my islands.. Come and look!
    Yea It is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats

Fashion Designer
    And....I got my second Diamond on ice age island! Now I only ... Need one and I have all three of them! I tried so many times to get a dragon that is not a blizard! And thanks! It is a wonderful feeling to see him flying around!

Executive Chef
    MAJOR BRAGGING COMING THROUGH!

I'm about to buy the ninja dragon!! It comes with 25,000 food and something I forgot! I've been waiting so long for this day, for either Valkyrie, paladin or ninja to get a deal! Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    MAJOR BRAGGING COMING THROUGH!

I'm about to buy the ninja dragon!! It comes with 25,000 food and something I forgot! I've been waiting so long for this day, for either Valkyrie, paladin or ninja to get a deal! Woohoo!
    Is that worth the money? I'm still a bit of a noob and ?13,49 is a lot for 1 dragon :P It comes with apples and maps wich are free if you're patient.
    Is it a special dragon?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysFantasy View Post
    Is that worth the money? I'm still a bit of a noob and ?13,49 is a lot for 1 dragon :P It comes with apples and maps wich are free if you're patient.
    Is it a special dragon?
    That's what I thought too, but the cost of ninja by itself is way higher. Ninja is one of the best champions in the game, the worst opponent in the tournaments. I really want to win every tournament from now on!

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    That's what I thought too, but the cost of ninja by itself is way higher. Ninja is one of the best champions in the game, the worst opponent in the tournaments. I really want to win every tournament from now on!
    Ok thanks! I'm not good enough to battle allready but I'll keep it in mind for future deals xD
    Congratz with your ninja!

Fashion Designer
    I'm still trying to power through for the New Years dragon, but my variou attempts have netted me a Dapper (first try, the black didn't split!) a second Celestial, and a Social.

I am reeeeaaaaally crossing my fingers for the New Years, though >.<

Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    I'm still trying to power through for the New Years dragon, but my variou attempts have netted me a Dapper (first try, the black didn't split!) a second Celestial, and a Social.

I am reeeeaaaaally crossing my fingers for the New Years, though >.<
    Hope you get it!

Executive Chef
    I just thought this was worth bragging about...Know what it is? (Timer started 5 minutes ago)

Executive Chef
    Black Diamond?