Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Menoram - 2014 Dec 16

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Omg that was the order I chose these two also. Do you think the order has something to do with it?
    Logic tells me no but who knows
    Just tried it. Nope. Combo sequence doesn't work :\

Still Menoram-less.
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by A2TUDE View Post
    OK I MADE MISTAKE FIRST POST HAD HYPOGRYPH

BUT DOUBLE CHECKED AND HAVE IT THIS TIME LOL

FROSTFANG and LIGHTENING LEOPARD 22hrs

Attachment 17339
    Lucky u I got the conducktor which I don't care for

Executive Chef
    I sped my thunderhawk fail and then got a 6-hour fail (I am trying fire glider / turtisle to also open up the possibility of getting a reindeer, toy poodle, seamur, sea horse, porkupine, gold lion and hippogryph - ALL of which I am missing).

I'm pretty bummed at the elements in this. There is a 99.999% chance this is going to change to limited, and the fail times if you use only water & electric are 13-22 hours. That means only 1-2 chances per day unless you throw in more elements or speed breed. Throwing in another 2 elements on the one hand means more kinds of fails, but on the other hand, at least most of those those fails are shorter than the conducktor and falconch. In fact, all common & rare fails with the elements I'm using are shorter than the falconch, though a few fails are longer than the conducktor.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    Congrats, GreasedLightning

You're the third to manage to breed it out successfully. Let that sink in a bit---it means that on the forum (at least) only 3% of the population has gotten this. Is it just me or did breeding odds go way, way down for this animal in comparison to the other 'limited' animals that have been released thus far?

I envy you ;___;
    Thank you. But I'm still missing that darn unicornucopia. Can't breed it for nothing.. Don't understand how this breeding can be so messed up. Was able to get both new water creatures on day of release, but that corny is dodging me. Here corny...here corny....I love the look of him and want him badly, the only harvest critter I don't have. I guess it's true if you don't get critters on or close to release date you have a hard time getting them.
    Good luck everyone..

UPDATE: woohooooooo..finally got my corny. Love this beautiful guy.
    Last edited by GreasedLightening; 12-17-14 at 07:30 PM.
    stormId: GreasedLightening

Executive Chef
    Ooh, I like it. I don't like the adult form quite as much as I could, but I really like the idea of it and the colors.

First try was a Conducktor... yuck. Good news though is I'm missing Hippogryph as well, so maybe I'll finally get that.

I know 13 hours is long, but I'd rather see that than any more Plantlers for a while lol... especially since I only have one electric super rare, so this gives me a good chance to try for others too.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	17355
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    Just tried it. Nope. Combo sequence doesn't work :\

Still Menoram-less.
    My Xmas gift to you. Hoping next package you unwrap has this special egg inside.
    stormId: GreasedLightening

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats on the few who have bred this one so far. My first fail is 13 hours but maybe I'll finally get my Hyppo as a fail trying for guy.

Fashion Designer
    Ok this is my menorah at level 8 I'm taken to level 10

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	17358

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Congrats. I think I'll try for a 2nd one as I find him adorable
    Though who knows how many tries it will take me this time
    I just got my second one first try using lightening Leo and frost fang lol I won't keep my second as I don't keep doubles I'm only breeding for mines bits it be good if u could sell to other players though that an idea for TL to think about!
    Last edited by A2TUDE; 12-17-14 at 01:13 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Lucky u I got the conducktor which I don't care for
    It's weird but I find getn rare animals a lot harder then super ones.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast