Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Bakery Update 12/3/2014

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dukegizzy View Post
    Why can't I get This version on my iPad?
    iOS doesn't need special versions like Android. You should already have these items in your updated game. Not sure if those updates are automatic or not, but you shouldn't need to do anything "special" AFAIK.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Is there going to be a new version for Android? I've had no new goals for over two weeks. Only the cupcake game which I don't play.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoIsle65 View Post
    Is there going to be a new version for Android? I've had no new goals for over two weeks. Only the cupcake game which I don't play.
    I am on IOS but I believe that android just has these in the tab at the bottom - there are no new goals -only items for coins or gens with these last 2 updates so they should be there. I know previously some players talked about android not getting the updates until the following Monday with gem options to earn but maybe someone on an android device can chime in to clarify.

Executive Chef
    When someone mentioned snowball oven I jumped for excitement thinking new recipes... But I think they meant winter oven which required snowballs lol

Host(ess)
    I'm on level 80-something and I have been getting requests for Santa's mittens. Do some people have those ovens? (I'm on IOS iPhone and iPad). Or were they in this week's update?

Rhino Keeper
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...ory-Game-Guide

The mittens are probable for the santa oven, which I think might be available in the 2012 Christmas version of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    I am on IOS but I believe that android just has these in the tab at the bottom - there are no new goals -only items for coins or gens with these last 2 updates so they should be there. I know previously some players talked about android not getting the updates until the following Monday with gem options to earn but maybe someone on an android device can chime in to clarify.
    Last time I had to get a new version of the game (thanksgiving) the only thing new is wallpaper and tables for gems. I would have thought there was going to be something fun for Christmas.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kadeedid View Post
    the u.s. Is one of the few countries that don't use this format.
    Quote Originally Posted by 7jackson View Post
    i love the fun sledding!! I would say this is a great update :-)

first post btw! :d

hooray!!! & welcome to the forum dear one!!!!!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112