Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    hmmm yh only like lvl 5 3000 a feed level 6 5000 YIKES!! at level 7 12000 my Black lotus at 7 at min needed 3000 a time
    Exactly, I have better evolving priorities like Spartan and all the other good fighters. How's pink lotus as a fighter?

Executive Chef
    I bought some of the fancy habitats with my balance gold, before I lose them again in nasty traps !

Fashion Designer
    All gold dragons 70% off
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Farm Supplier
    Any advice, pls, which one / two to buy

Fashion Designer
    Treasure, Gilded , Goldwing, Goldleaf
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Executive Chef
    I advice to buy stainglass and midas : you can buy the other 4 anytime but stainglass and midas are released for short time.
    I just bought stainglass. Once stainglas hatched , i will buy midas

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    I advice to buy stainglass and midas : you can buy the other 4 anytime but stainglass and midas are released for short time.
    I just bought stainglass. Once stainglas hatched , i will buy midas
    I have a question about gold type dragons. They all say earns 1gold/day, so even on sale it would take about 2 years to get back the money invested into buying one, or am I missing something?

Executive Chef
    No, I would buy chicken wang. It's usually 1600 gold. THAT price will never come again most likely. The others will come back from time to time but we don't usually get something do fantastic like that. Same with the habitats being on sale so cheap. That's why I jumped and upgraded 8 of them. I already had around 15 of them already but I used this space. Then I got the dual habitats.

So get chicken wing. And stainglass or Midas. That's really the most honest and best advice. When I saw that price I nearly dropped my ipad! Then I remembered I don't have Midas because it's plain to me. So now I was going to get two but would like all three. Problem again, no sale. So unless I get a 30 percent off sale it won't happen.

I don't see a timer, is this only for 24 hours? Compared to all the other games that had sucky sales this one had been the best.

Farm Supplier

Thumbs up

meoconlunar, Clark_Wayne, orleansparish, thank u for ur help!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Wow, amazing sale! Thank you TL. Finally a shot to get goldwing, the only treasure dragon that's never been on sale under 1000 gold (and thus the only one I don't have) and it's in my nest now.

I recommend those who plan to play long term to get as many of them as you can even if it means buying gold now. I had zero gold at the beginning of the year after buying the gilded (actually did spend real money myself to get the gold for it because midas and stainglass wiped me out the week before) and accumulated well over 7000 gold over the year, and I've used up only half of it as of my goldwing purchase and after upgrading ten habitats.

Excited to have an even number of dragons because I don't set a timer to collect and sometimes get less gold from my habitat that has only one dragon.
    Last edited by rosewaterlily; 12-01-14 at 01:26 AM.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast