Thread: Gem Confirmation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    I think TL is afraid to add a confirmation button because they worry this might lead to loss of revenue. They realize people save their gems, spend them unwanted things, then you have to buy more to replenish the gems you have just lost... but that's not always what happens. Many people have posted they will never make another purchase after this accidental loss of gems, which has ultimately hurt TL's bottom line. Just image all the people who feel the same way, yet are unaware this forum even exists.

I believe if they would add the button, it would do the exact opposite. I have a few IDs but only buy gems on 2 of them because I am afraid of falling into the gem traps. I play another game and used to lose premium currency all the time.. one here, 3 there, and so on. I never made purchases in that game because I have zero confidence that I could save them long enough to get something I really desired. Later, I realized there was a way to stop the purchase; there was a timed slider that disappeared with the word "Cancel". It only lasted a second or two, but if you react quickly you can stop the purchase. Well, after that is when I started spending real money on that game.

TL's fear is what's stopping them from adding a cancel button, but they shouldn't be afraid. We all love their games, but it's hard to trust a company infested with gem traps. If they would get rid of these traps, or at least make it possible to quickly cancel them more people would have confidence in them as a trusted business, thus creating more loyalty and desire to "fund" this game company.
    Last edited by 78story; 02-10-14 at 01:57 PM.