I would really like to see more carpet and rug options... it seems carpet would be super fast and simple to design and add, as I'm talking about simple colors, not patterned ones. I would love some dark and medium colors as well as light ones, and an array that are subtle/subdued colors as well as bright ones. And as for rugs, I would really benefit from area rugs big enough to use under a living room sofa/chair seating arrangement, or extending out from under a bed. It would be cool to have a long hallway rug also.

Please provide a few additional wall colors too... not garish patterns, just simple colors that include some more neutral tones. Maybe even some very subtle textures that don't distract from the furniture in the room. Another cool option would be bricks for the wall, for urban studio design. I really wish we could color the interior walls as well.

Any chance of some curtains and valances for the windows?

Also, I would like to have pots that we could add plants to for indoor foliage, and a few additional lamp and wall picture options.

And I'd love a room that is simply a hallway: long and only 1 square wide and maybe 5 to 7 squares long.