Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
I really like the gingerbread display, but agree with others that I will not get it, and will wait to see if we get something next week. I like the nutcracker and the catalogue too. The rach is kind of cute. Not fab, but not ugly. Overall an ok update. I am really crossing my fingers that next week will blow me away. I will be happy to buy an awesome Christmas LTO even just before, and leave it up until mid Jan. Keep it around for next year too.

About the super high coin prices lately, I do not mind so much. Gem items have been priced much lower lately,and I appreciate the heck out of that!!
Yes, it is taking me forever to save up for the next expansion, but I prefer that to LTOs and avatar dresses that are 50 gems! So keep up the hogh coin prices if that is in exchange for continued low gem prices. :-)

I agree about appreciating low gem spending vs. high coin spending only because a lot of the gem items are things I would like to have but don't want to fork over 50 to 70 gems to get them if you know what I mean! I'd rather wait longer to expand (which is what I am doing) so I can use gems for goodies I would not otherwise be able to purchase. And like you, jewelfang, I am hoping for one last pre-Christmas release filled with absolutely darling additions to the holiday collection. If TL offers more along the lines of what I am hoping for, I will buy up a bunch and leave my store decorated for a while longer and save them for next year.